1. The pathatic alliance

I don't really understand what is wrong with these people. Most of alliance players seems like fat kids that fail bigtime in PvP that they had to make themselves feel better by CAMPING and GANKING low levels.

Do you think killing an opponent would make you any good? It is pathetic to try to Camp and kill someone that is not nearly equivalent to your level/gear. Every time I level a new character I face a lot of alliance kids.

First, I go to STV and find them there, tons of 80s roaming the area killing low levels. If I logged my level 80 to kick an alliance away, he would bring 2-3 more level 80s. Or else, he wouldn't 1v1. Then again, same scenario happens in Tanaris. Same routine, they would never fight 1v1. After that I go to Thrallmar, and find them camping the area once again.

And finally, there are bunch of ******ed twinks level 70 that camp Warsong Hold and some 80s along with them. I bring my main and kill them, they run away for couple minutes. Then later on they come back to kill low geared people that don't stand a chance. Last night a rogue was camping my poor level 69 character, so I logged my main, I go there and he wouldn't dare to fight me or show up. I log back again he kill my low level toon.

Alliance, you're all pathetic losers.

2. I don't really understand what is wrong with these people. Most of alliance players seems like fat kids that fail bigtime in PvP that they had to make themselves feel better by CAMPING and GANKING low levels.

Do you think killing an opponent would make you any good? It is pathetic to try to Camp and kill someone that is not nearly equivalent to your level/gear. Every time I level a new character I face a lot of alliance kids.

First, I go to STV and find them there, tons of 80s roaming the area killing low levels. If I logged my level 80 to kick an alliance away, he would bring 2-3 more level 80s. Or else, he wouldn't 1v1. Then again, same scenario happens in Tanaris. Same routine, they would never fight 1v1. After that I go to Thrallmar, and find them camping the area once again.

And finally, there are bunch of ******ed twinks level 70 that camp Warsong Hold and some 80s along with them. I bring my main and kill them, they run away for couple minutes. Then later on they come back to kill low geared people that don't stand a chance. Last night a rogue was camping my poor level 69 character, so I logged my main, I go there and he wouldn't dare to fight me or show up. I log back again he kill my low level toon.

Just to really quick say, from 1-61 I had 0 deaths on my alliance paladin. The second I went to hellfire I got camped by level 80 hordes in the Tanked guild. It goes both ways bud. If you want my advice on when you get angry and want to make a post. Write it all up, then come back an hour later after being off the computer and see if you still feel like you need to post it.

3. I don't really understand what is wrong with these people. Most of alliance players seems like fat kids that fail bigtime in PvP that they had to make themselves feel better by CAMPING and GANKING low levels.

Why would we 1v1 if ganging up on you or sneaking cheap kills on your alt makes you so angry and frustrated?

Horde scum!

4. You should first understand this is not a alliance problem, horde does it as well.

Most of alliance players seems like fat kids that fail bigtime in PvP that they had to make themselves feel better
    Totally
    Spoiler: Show

Every time I level a new character I face a lot of alliance kids.
    What do you call to those horde players that camp lowbies as well?

And finally, there are bunch of ******ed twinks level 70 that camp Warsong Hold- I bring my main and kill them.
    Did you really kill those poor low level players? Damn you're evil.

Do you feel better now?

I had exactly the same problem and I'm from the alliance so I guess this is not a "one faction problem".

5. You should go to gadgeztan. No ganking in there and you can be in peace (:

6. I And finally, there are bunch of ******ed twinks level 70 that camp Warsong Hold and some 80s along with them. I bring my main and kill them, they run away for couple minutes. Then later on they come back to kill low geared people that don't stand a chance. Last night a rogue was camping my poor level 69 character, so I logged my main, I go there and he wouldn't dare to fight me or show up. I log back again he kill my low level toon.
    That's kind of funny that a ganker doesn't want to PvP with someone who's the same level as them or doesn't want a challenge or ends up running away. That shows they don't have the balls. But my advice avoid places like STV and Tanaris when leveling a lowbie alt or have your gearedd 80 close by so you can exact retribution.

7. You should go to gadgeztan. No ganking in there and you can be in peace (:
    Look at this guys Avatar... Totally proves what I am saying

8. You should first understand this is not a alliance problem, horde does it as well.

Totally

What do you call to those horde players that camp lowbies as well?

Did you really kill those poor low level players? Damn you're evil.

Do you feel better now?

I had exactly the same problem and I'm from the alliance so I guess this is not a "one faction problem".

@screen shot- That is not "most alliance" you just linked 20 ranks which is approximately 40 people. I said most, unless you don't know what that means.

@ I didn't kill lowbie, I said they had some 80s with them and I killed all, which is way different than killing a lowbie. I am not an alliance player after all.

I would be totally fine if someone come across me, killed me, and moved on. But camping low levels? Some kind of mental issues.

9. Look if its not my friend Abbi? :D

@screen shot- That is not "most alliance" you just linked 20 ranks which is approximately 40 people.
    If "most" of the alliance players were that bad, wouldn't that affect the top ladder aswell?

42 teams out of 45 are Alliance (93.3%). The percentages don't help in your argument.

I said most, unless you don't know what that means.
    "Alliance, you're ALL pathetic losers."

I would be totally fine if someone come across me, killed me, and moved on. But camping low levels? Some kind of mental issues.
    I had to deal with the same problem while leveling, I really don't see your point on blamming the ally :)

10. Play tetris noone will camp you there and you still can reach high lvls :P

11. Yesterday I did some questing in Sholazar Basin. This 37k DK attacked me, but being trash like he is he died. Then he proceeded to Nesingwary camp to kill lvl 76ish allys. When I returned to turn in quest he died again. So yea, Allys are trash.

12. Gotta love when people make QQ threads and give the gankers exactly what they want, your Tears keep feeding em bois

13. Gotta love when people make QQ threads and give the gankers exactly what they want, your Tears keep feeding em bois

True story here. xD
    and Im part of the Ganking Community.

14. I wish I could gank people on the forums too.

12 Last