1. Well seems like Warmane idea is to push people to pay to play.
    A problem is that it seems they would not upgrade the servers to take the needed load of 2k more people, since thats basiclly how much is needed.
    They simply dont care.
    The merge would have been successful if the server did not crash or everything was working... well that is not the case.

You wait 2+ hours to log in, 20 min after that the server crashes and you get disconnected ... well wait 1 more hour.

Another funny thing is that this in no way donating, this is PAYING. Donations is something that is given to a charity as a gift or grant, especially a sum of money (actual definition of the word). Giving money IN ORDER to skip queues is a service, which is masked with the word "Donation" to avoid legal obligartions and taxes on the money that are recieved.

ENJOY Warmane !
    Laught as much as you want to your self. What have they done with your money ? More stable servers ? Well since I posted my first post here (4 hours) I have waited over 4k ppl and I am still not playing, because I got disconnected 2 times.

So what exactly are you paying for, exept for someone way smarter than you's beer ?
    If server disconnects, all players get disconnected not just you. Afterwards there are 0 online so, if you log in fast enough, you'll have no queue. If you're afk, however... If you get disconnected, it's pretty likely your internet is unstable. You can't blame Warmane for that.

Also (@Roobyx) are you able to play here for free? Yes.
    But what happens when too many people want to use the same free service? People have to stand in queue. That's logic. Now, as logical is Warmane's decision to award those who decide to donate to Warmane.

2. If server disconnects, all players get disconnected not just you. Afterwards there are 0 online so, if you log in fast enough, you'll have no queue. If you're afk, however... If you get disconnected, it's pretty likely your internet is unstable. You can't blame Warmane for that.

Also (@Roobyx) are you able to play here for free? Yes.
    But what happens when too many people want to use the same free service? People have to stand in queue. That's logic. Now, as logical is Warmane's decision to award those who decide to donate to Warmane.
    Yes I do play for free, that is quite obvious. And no my Internet connection has not been unstable, since that is something I pay for (if you get what I mean). And how do you imagine all 2-3k ppl on the que to stay and stare their monitors for more than 3 hours so, when the server goes down again, you to be the fastest to log back.

Well couple of things could happen. With the "donations" they are getting, they could have kept the 2 servers and merge RDF and BGs (Strangely the company that has created the game that you are not paying for to them, has done exactly that and it works). They can also make quite a few improvements on the server taking examples again from the company they are leeching from. Like having the raids/dungeons and battlegrounds on separate smaller machines, which are not he ones that keep all the continents population. Or have an infrastructure with shifting loads, since "The Nexus" does not have that many players in it, opposed to FoS/PoS.

There are solutions and improvements that can be done if the staff actually waned to do them instead of forcing you to pay for something they have not actually created.

The biggest problem of all of that is that they are forcing you to do that. The merge, not making any of the above solutions is exactly that. I can be proven wrong if they actually addressed the community with answers and explanations - none such are present (except that you can obviously skip the que and be added to the already 12k people by paying). You do realize that if there are 12k players already online and the servers cannot take more load, you should not be able to connect, but you pay and you connect - that would have been fine if they actually announced it (but its a hidden scheme).

If it is a "donation" it has to be done out of generosity by the people that want to (I would if I am not forced to). The amount should not be fixed and put against certain benefits. Thats pure payment, not a donation.

Noone can complain if they say things are they are (or give explanations to problems and posted questions):

We offer: Queue skipping for this much money
    We accept donations from happy people that want to donate and help us maintain the server.

Simple as that...
    Edited: June 14, 2016

3. The merge, not making any of the above solutions is exactly that. I can be proven wrong if they actually addressed the community with answers and explanations - none such are present (except that you can obviously skip the que and be added to the already 12k people by paying). You do realize that if there are 12k players already online and the servers cannot take more load, you should not be able to connect, but you pay and you connect - that would have been fine if they actually announced it (but its a hidden scheme).
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=307442 . definitely a hidden scheme. enjoy your freeloaders queue.

4. http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=307442 . definitely a hidden scheme. enjoy your freeloaders queue.
    Skuddy in which way having a private server of a game which is not yours and clearly forbids that, charging money for it and says that is "donation" to avoid even more legal problems is not a scheme ? Furthermore I would still gladly pay that if the servers were actually stable and everyting was actually working.

5. Yes I do play for free, that is quite obvious. And no my Internet connection has not been unstable, since that is something I pay for (if you get what I mean). And how do you imagine all 2-3k ppl on the que to stay and stare their monitors for more than 3 hours so, when the server goes down again, you to be the fastest to log back.

Well couple of things could happen. With the "donations" they are getting, they could have kept the 2 servers and merge RDF and BGs (Strangely the company that has created the game that you are not paying for to them, has done exactly that and it works). They can also make quite a few improvements on the server taking examples again from the company they are leeching from. Like having the raids/dungeons and battlegrounds on separate smaller machines, which are not he ones that keep all the continents population. Or have an infrastructure with shifting loads, since "The Nexus" does not have that many players in it, opposed to FoS/PoS.

There are solutions and improvements that can be done if the staff actually waned to do them instead of forcing you to pay for something they have not actually created.

The biggest problem of all of that is that they are forcing you to do that. The merge, not making any of the above solutions is exactly that. I can be proven wrong if they actually addressed the community with answers and explanations - none such are present (except that you can obviously skip the que and be added to the already 12k people by paying). You do realize that if there are 12k players already online and the servers cannot take more load, you should not be able to connect, but you pay and you connect - that would have been fine if they actually announced it (but its a hidden scheme).

If it is a "donation" it has to be done out of generosity by the people that want to (I would if I am not forced to). The amount should not be fixed and put against certain benefits. Thats pure payment, not a donation.

Noone can complain if they say things are they are (or give explanations to problems and posted questions):

We offer: Queue skipping for this much money
    We accept donations from happy people that want to donate and help us maintain the server.

Simple as that...
    First off, what Skuddy linked. Second off, I am paying money to "that company" since I still play on retail. Thirdly, it is understandable that members who help are treated better than these who don't. Last but not least, if you had donated, you wouldn't have queue. Only people who have to stay in queue want another realm. That means they don't want to donate, else they wouldn't have this problem. Therefore the realm wouldn't be able to fund itself (and it's upholding shouldn't be paid by players of Icecrown).

6. Skuddy in which way having a private server of a game which is not yours and clearly forbids that, charging money for it and says that is "donation" to avoid even more legal problems is not a scheme ? Furthermore I would still gladly pay that if the servers were actually stable and everyting was actually working.
    they're not scheming anything. donating is entirely optional.

and if your waiting for bug free than you may as well leave now. no private server will ever be bug free. also servers seem stable enough to me. crashes once in a while are to be expected. i've yet to see a game that didn't have server crashes.

7. if i am going to pay it will to blizzard not random internet dude
    who know who gets money and what they do with it
    maybe they fund jihad with it maybe there sand demons
    i dont know its not blizz tech lol
    I cant call credit card company
    and tell them i paid an illegal wow server now
    i want my money back
    i give card info now they leech me or chinese leech me
    no way
    I cant even get a rdf to finish yet and i been in over 37+ groups
    and people die then they quit another hour must wait for dungeon
    no thanks :(
    Edited: June 15, 2016

8. if i am going to pay it will to blizzard not random internet dude
    i want my money back
    no way
    whan dafuq?
    theres somethin wrong with you?

9. if i am going to pay it will to blizzard not random internet dude
    i want my money back
    no way
    What did you try to say with this?
    All I understood is you dont know what you're donations go for, on what I can give an answer - to fund upholding the servers and to pay developers for their job.

10. I like how some people who have donated, want to be appreciated and be put on a pedestal, but don't want the situation to change...
    Matter of FACT is... "donations" MUST be put into server before anything else. Meaning...

1) Server Machines
    2) Staff

In that order.
    Having to wait 2 hours to join a game is really stupid, and people have quit RETAIL games for less. Rent a better server machine ffs. I can't imagine warmane not having the money for it... they're just milking donations for premium memberships. Or so it seems...

11. I forgot to mention the fact that there is not a single official update on the matter. Not even acknowledged that there is a problem. Which spells "If you ain't talking money I don't wanna talk..." in my ears at least. Do something about it please. At least make an announcement or something...

12. I love how most donators only have one thing to answer to 'freeloaders' : "Go donate and skip queue".

You do realize that if everyone donated to skip queue, the serv would either crash a lot more, or donaters will start getting a queue to log in (if 14k people have premium access, but only 12k people are allowed in, 2k premium will still have to queue)....

This is clearly not a realistic option, Warmane is fine with the way things are, they're just making loads of cash through people donating (and to be clear, I don't have a problem on that, good for them), but don't be surprised when you see people complaining about it; restricting access to non-paying players on (what is shown as) a non-paying service is just twisted and laughable.

13. I forgot to mention the fact that there is not a single official update on the matter. Not even acknowledged that there is a problem. Which spells "If you ain't talking money I don't wanna talk..." in my ears at least. Do something about it please. At least make an announcement or something...
    There is no problem - people are donating, the money is flowing.
    And being silent whenever there's a ****stom is a typical thing for them. They can't be all honest and stuff, because that would be bad PR, they can't tell you "son, donate or GTFO", no - that's their fanboys job. They're doing well so far xD

14. I forgot to mention the fact that there is not a single official update on the matter. Not even acknowledged that there is a problem. Which spells "If you ain't talking money I don't wanna talk..." in my ears at least. Do something about it please. At least make an announcement or something...
    Que is not a problem, that is the normal thing, did you ever play retail my child?

15. I love how most donators only have one thing to answer to 'freeloaders' : "Go donate and skip queue".

You do realize that if everyone donated to skip queue, the serv would either crash a lot more, or donaters will start getting a queue to log in (if 14k people have premium access, but only 12k people are allowed in, 2k premium will still have to queue)....

This is clearly not a realistic option, Warmane is fine with the way things are, they're just making loads of cash through people donating (and to be clear, I don't have a problem on that, good for them), but don't be surprised when you see people complaining about it; restricting access to non-paying players on (what is shown as) a non-paying service is just twisted and laughable.
    What if... But such possibility is simply way too small to consider.

To those asking why better machines arent bought, anyone knows retail server cap? Because then we'll be able to compare Warmane's machines with Retail. Knowing that Warmane's income is way smaller...

First 12345 ... Last