1. Icecrown always full

I like the server but i cant never get into it...I usually play in daytime but it is always full and i end up waiting 3 or 4 hours to get into the game...
    I want to switch to Loarderon but i cant cause my rl friends play on Icecrown and they dont wanna switch...

2. Same here!
    Please let more people on the server I don't want to wait that long
    please

3. Position in queue 1983
    Estimated time 173 minutes

Nice merge of servers :P

4. Just spend 10€ and you will be premium like others end of the problem :)

5. ''just let more people in'' - so that NOBODY could play?
    ''nice merge'' - before it there were usually 7k people online across both of them, which with 12k cap would be ok

6. honestly i dont feel comfortable giving an illegal wow server my credit card info.
    I dont know owners here personally but that doesnt sound like a good idea.
    plus if i could afford that i would pay blizz for legit wow.
    again thanks so much for server. :)
    but this issue should be addressed one more Icecrown copy srver would be superb :)
    thanks warmane

7. ''just let more people in'' - so that NOBODY could play?
    ''nice merge'' - before it there were usually 7k people online across both of them, which with 12k cap would be ok
    No dont let people in. Make it 2 servers again with working RDF. Will attract more than 3k each :)

8. honestly i dont feel comfortable giving an illegal wow server my credit card info.
    but this issue should be addressed one more Icecrown copy srver would be superb :)
    thanks warmane
    Hmm you actually compare paying a montly fee, plus having to buy the game and expansion to paying 10 euro ONCE?
    Nice math there

9. I have a char at lvl 49, i dont want to donate before testing the content too se if its worth it

10. honestly i dont feel comfortable giving an illegal wow server my credit card info.
    thanks warmane
    Who cares if you dont feel comfortable, either donate or sit in a que and stop complaining, ****ing freeloaders.

11. ''just let more people in'' - so that NOBODY could play?
    So I am a complete novice when it comes to posting on the forum but felt I had to comment on some of the what was said.

"Just let more people in" since the merge of both servers personally I find that the server is crashing a lot more often, but since the merge is still relatively new that is to be some what expected. I am sure that with time the admins will make the server more stable. Thus allowing more players to play at the same time.

I personally feel that the merge is a pretty good idea, there is a lot more raids and battlegrounds available compared to the 2 separate servers. However the increase in players does make leveling a lot more "interesting". Splitting the servers back up or creating a second server and allowing transfers would just cause confusion.

My biggest concern is that perhaps the community is growing to quickly. From not having any waiting time in ques for both servers to being 2457 in a que to log in, now makes me wonder where all the other players are coming from.

Are they coming from the other realms just to test the waters, in which case activity should decrease over time, or are they coming from other servers completely such as Nostalrius ,which Blizzard shut down a few months ago. If so I say welcome but this raises a concern, If warmane were to grow as big or grow too quickly do we not run the risk of going down the same unfortunate path as our late brothers and sisters in arms?

Thus is it worth the risk for those of us that do not have as much money to spend, investing in the game when blizzard could turn around tomorrow and say
    " Warmane , thanks for coming"

12. 1900 is still ok i'm getting 2.5k queue + and i'm really thinking of leaving this server and i think more and more ppl would, because this is becoming a trend and if you're waiting for 2+ hours to log in the game that's unheared, and it's a real fun spoiler. People say just donate 10euros and you will be a premium... Why should i do that? Because, what...Warmane doesn't care about their non-premium followers and players on the server...And i don't really see spending money on the game reasonable, because i'm playing for fun, if i wanted to pay money for playing i wouldn't go on a private server...So Warmane staff you better think of something you can do about this problem, because what comes around goes around.

13. I am a donater. I am skipping the queue but this is ridiculus. People need to wait 2 hours to play...

14. In queue for an hour. Gone from 2400 to 1700.

Rather than forcefully splitting the server in two, they should create another server like Icecrown, open it to a limited number of transfers to get the ball rolling and otherwise let it populate organically. Where I started in the queue is more than the entire population of the vanilla server I was on before coming here!

They should also forcefully transfer all the gold beggars in Org to their own server with x-5 gold. Actually, this should be #1 priority.

15. Just wanted to chime in and let you all know I've started getting gray hair on my ****-meat by the duration of this login-queue. Thanks. Also, I don't mind. I'm cool like that.

123 ... Last