1. Icecrovn Queue

2000 queued people right now. Do you plan to increase the server limit or not? The queue number have been increasing everyday. One week ago, it was completely fine to log in because there were 200 people waiting at max. Now.. 10 times more.

2. Blame Lolderon refugees and global warming.

Btw i want o donate for bank accounts, is 10Euro donation per axccount is enough to skip que, or it shoudld be more ?

3. i got diconnect for no reason lol 1h ago and i still cant log in im in queue 2000th lol

4. I am pretty sure that something similar to this has been said before, that they will increase the cap once the server are good enough to have a higher cap. They need to make sure that the server will not lag or have any other problems with a higher cap.

If they increase the cap and there becomes a lot of lag... well yeah, people will leave - and the cap increase will not matter.

5. look at statistic there is 12k ppl online from 10:00 am to now

i play all day whitout lag :) or statistic is fake ? :D lol

6. look at statistic there is 12k ppl online from 10:00 am to now

i play all day whitout lag :) or statistic is fake ? :D lol
    dd-dont you dare to say that, admins will ban you!

7. :D i dont say it i mean i dont belive its fake :) its look 2h backward :) need time to load
    and by the way i just reply to comment up from sjoko

i w8 like more than 2h in queue and now im again 2k+ -.-'

8. It's cute because this isn't the first time Warmane or.... Need I say 'Molten-WoW' to pull this card. LET'S COMBINE SERVERS! So people have to pay to skip queue (again).

Seems like many of us veterans have been down this road before. I would have paid you anyways, but to force my hand? Thanks for reminding me of 'Molten's' Titanic iceberg of back stabbers and alleged 'money launderers' that caused Molten to turn into Warmane in the first place.

Why can't you just be "Good Guy, Private Server" so I can get 10 nerds to play? But with a 2,350 login queue (approx. 1h 45m wait), I wouldn't recommend this to anyone.

If it's not broken! BREAK IT!!
    Edited: June 12, 2016

9. It's cute because this isn't the first time Warmane or.... Need I say 'Molten-WoW' to pull this card (again). LET'S COMBINE SERVERS! So people have to pay to skip queue.

Seems like many of us veterans have been down this road before. I would have paid you anyways, but to force my hand? Thanks for reminding me of 'Molten's' sinking ship of back stabbers and alleged 'money launderers' that caused Molten to turn into Warmane in the first place.

Why can't you just be "Good Guy, Private Server" so I can get 10 nerds to play? But with a 2,350 login queue (approx. 1h 45m wait), I wouldn't recommend this to anyone.

If it's not broken! BREAK IT!!
    you really think the merge is just so people donate to skip que..? kappa

10. you really think the merge is just so people donate to skip que..? kappa
    Being as this is run-in #2, unfortunately, I honestly do. I'll assume you weren't here when the first incident happened.

I feel like there were some 'comfort of life' like PvP and such that had a benefit from it.

More importantly though, they KNEW that combining them was going to exceed the cap based on statistics that they've been recording since the 2 servers started.

**Note** Just to clear things up, I have no lag, constant 160ms because of my geographic location. (could be far worse, I'm not complaining about that)
    Edited: June 12, 2016

11. afk time reduced to 5-10 min when server is full i think that will fix problem :) i bet there is 500+ afks :)

or lvl 1 guys in ogrim that beg for golds like always

12. Being as this is run-in #2, unfortunately, I honestly do. I'll assume you weren't here when the first incident happened.
    except for the fact that when the merge fist happened we only had like 8-9k online and no queue. warmane couldn't exactly tell how many people were going to come back after the merge. but nice conspiracy theory.

13. "September 13, 2012"

I was here, trust me.

14. More importantly though, they KNEW that combining them was going to exceed the cap based on statistics that they've been recording since the 2 servers started.
    Before the core update on Ragnaros & Deathwing (Peak time of approx 5k);
    5k + 5k = 12k + 2.5k queue

After the core update on Ragnaros & Deathwing (Peak time of approx 3.5k);
    3.5k + 3.5k = 12k + 2.5k queue

Yeah, we KNEW. Totally.
    #math

15. 2200 queue (1.5hours) that pushing ppl away i guess =\