1. Well in that case, I don't mind being a freeloader, thank you very much. @Ikspalii

I'm just trying to make people aware in a polite way.
    Edited: June 13, 2016

2. if the ones leaving are non donors it doesn't effect much. not like they're contributing to keeping the realms running in the first place. and if they're not willing to donate now to skip queues there's not much chance of them donating in the future.

How do you know there is not big chance in the future of them donating?

3. how much money is req to avoid ques ?

4. But for who cant donate because of their country like im in tunisia and the payment services arent aviable for me
    Should i suffer from all this always ?

5. How do you know there is not big chance in the future of them donating?
    if they're not willing to spend 10 bucks to skip the queue and actually play the game, there's a good chance they're not going to donate in the future for anything either. sure some might, but doubtful.

But for who cant donate because of their country like im in tunisia and the payment services arent aviable for me
    Should i suffer from all this always ?
    not really warmanes problem, but at least you've got a legit reason to not donate.

6. People saying " pay up or gtfo " is meaningless. "You" are basically forcing us to pay to be able to enter the game.
    A game which we looked up would be 'free to play' because we dont want to pay , if we did we would have played retail.
    I do understand servers AND service costs money, which is why you have the ability to donate but to say donate to us or do the queue makes no sense, right now ( monday at 10.15) and I have a 1400+ queue and no bells go ringing ?

Anyway like alot of people here im not trying to piss of people who do donate, actually more kudos to you because you keep the server running with your money but it cant be the key to be able to play the game.

7. The people here whose only argument is to "donate if you want to play otherwise you don't give anything back to the server and hence lose your privilege to play on it" are quite stubborn. Actually the one unique-selling point of this server is its huge population base and thus all these non-donators contribute quite a lot to the current state of warmane. I'm not sure that many donaters wouldn't even bother to donate in the first place if this place was less crowded. So I'm not really sure if its the best idea to piss off non-donators.

Just for the lulz I just spent some minutes in Dalaran and counted all the AFK-tagged players: Approx. 40% of the total players standing there were afk. Now there's and option to reduce queue times d:-]

8. The people here whose only argument is to "donate if you want to play otherwise you don't give anything back to the server and hence lose your privilege to play on it" are quite stubborn. Actually the one unique-selling point of this server is its huge population base and thus all these non-donators contribute quite a lot to the current state of warmane. I'm not sure that many donaters wouldn't even bother to donate in the first place if this place was less crowded. So I'm not really sure if its the best idea to piss off non-donators.

Just for the lulz I just spent some minutes in Dalaran and counted all the AFK-tagged players: Approx. 40% of the total players standing there were afk. Now there's and option to reduce queue times d:-]
    noone said you can't play for free. you just shouldn't be *****ing about having to wait a bit to play. ya'll should of been around when there was 5h+ que on rag with like 4k pop cap. 2-3h wait is nothing.

9. Back then we had a max populatin of 4.5k now they've increased it nearly 3 times and people are still ungrateful for that.
    10 bucks will allow you to skip queues and be able to use trade for both items and characters.

10. I could come up with what I had suggested on Lordearon topics - reduce AFK timer from 30m to 5 or 10 and another 5m on char sellecct screen, that will give you 10/15m to afk otherwise you get kicked and more ppl will rotate in faster. Everyone just log several accounts and abuse char list screen to reserve spots for the rest of the day, but meh no one seems to listen so w'e, guess I'll have to log pc 2h earlier ;)
    Left in char select for 2 hours to dinner/euro.

Still logged in now.

There is no afk kick.

11. If 13k players from icecrown donate, then what will happen?
    Paradox, if all 13k people donate do you still get queue when you were promised no queue

12. Paradox, if all 13k people donate do you still get queue when you were promised no queue
    Suggested before, and Obnoxious, if I recall correctly, answered that such situation is impossible, therefore doesn't count as a point.

To those who saying this was advertised as "free to play", yes it is free to play. However, I haven't seen decent suggestions so far.
    "make new realm" for those max 3k people at a time who dont donate? How will it fund itself? Hosting a realm isn't a free service.
    "increase realm cap" that might question realm's stability. It is better when less people have better quality realm than a larger amount of people have unstable realms which crash every 10 minutes.

13. noone said you can't play for free. you just shouldn't be *****ing about having to wait a bit to play. ya'll should of been around when there was 5h+ que on rag with like 4k pop cap. 2-3h wait is nothing.
    How can you say that 3h of queue is nothing? Dude, you and everybody here like you are not understanding our point. The problem is not the queue at all but how many queue I have to do to play.
    Someone said "there's the queue just on saturday and sunday" but this is not even true coz on monday at 7 pm i had 3 hours of queue and know what? 3 hour of queue is too much coz if I wanna play from 9 pm to 12 pm I just need to wait and than log out after i get in 3 second before. And so what about "free to play" if i can't play without donate?
    I'm aware that 30 minutes queue/1h is nothing.. but 3 hours it's insane and it's impossibile to play.
    That the reason why Icecrown is not "free to play" coz the only way to do it, it's donate.
    That's the point.
    As I've already said, however, I'm gonna pay (or better i should say donate), cause I'm really glad to our devs and who ever is working for us but i can understand people who cannot do it for some reasons.
    People who invest a lot of time on this server and now they cannot play anymore cause of insane queue..
    That's not correct at all but it's just my opinion..
    Edited: June 14, 2016

14. an honorable player
    Joined January 30, 2016

1/8 b8

15. Paradox, if all 13k people donate do you still get queue when you were promised no queue
    If my dog was a cat... but it ain't so no point in discussing that.

First 1234513 ... Last