1. dude, who asks you :D thanks for the explanation

2. dude, who asks you :D thanks for the explanation
    pretty sure it was this scrub: funstartshere. by the way, whats the que time at now? hold on ill log my wifes account toothat way i can skip right through on 2 accounts.

3. update...zero wait time on that account too...crazy

4. To those saying "split again", they just merged them because of realms staying at 3k pop each, so that plan didn't work. Yes, they were on Lordaeron's core already before the merge. Therefore splitting will either have no result, the new realm will not be able to fund itself (cus there will go people who dont want to stay in queue - these who don't donate) or we'll return to 3k per realm. None of these results are good for Warmane overall. Still waiting to see some new solutions.

5. AFK timeout changes aren't a bad idea, but again at the end of the day I get in with zero wait 24/7/365 so I dont really care if they change it or not. That's just my 20 dollar bill one times worth of advice.

6. After lunch time theres always 1k+ to log in, Imagine at night..

Or you can play during morning or get ready to wait 3 hours if you wanna play.

Insane.

This should be top priority to staff.

7. i came from work (my loc. time 17:20)
    and want to play a bit,but all i see is QUE(1.4k now)
    every singe day...goddamit
    i cant understand HOW is this possible
    it was 2 servers with ~5k & 5k ppl now we have 1server-> 12k+1/2/3k que ppl
    (my english is horrible i guess sry)

8. i came from work (my loc. time 17:20)
    and want to play a bit,but all i see is QUE(1.4k now)
    every singe day...goddamit
    i cant understand HOW is this possible
    it was 2 servers with ~5k & 5k ppl now we have 1server-> 12k+1/2/3k que ppl
    (my english is horrible i guess sry)
    Same with me.. i have to wait 2 hours for playing for 1-2hours, then i can go to sleep. ok.. :D

9. I have been in the queue for 20 minutes I am at position 1224 with estimated time at 169 minutes. Why did we merge again?

10. Naive people lol ..they`re just making money...every1 knows how anyway...

11. Donate and feel blessed to login without waiting in queue.

12. It would be nice,if they increase the Cap of icecrown, since there are many new people who have started to play this server including the players from old 2 servers.
    it's a private server. Don't expect 13k ppl donate, it's not gonna happen. I'm new for a couple of days and I am constantly in queue for at least 1h sometimes 1 and half. It's ridiculous. Now we have to donate to skip the queue. That's bull****. What if they decide to decrease the slots to "encourage" players to donate. I don't like those kind of behaviors.

13. it's a private server. Don't expect 13k ppl donate, it's not gonna happen. I'm new for a couple of days and I am constantly in queue for at least 1h sometimes 1 and half. It's ridiculous. Now we have to donate to skip the queue. That's bull****. What if they decide to decrease the slots to "encourage" players to donate. I don't like those kind of behaviors.
    So donate to skip the queue , what you like or don't like is irrelevant .

14. it's a private server. Don't expect 13k ppl donate, it's not gonna happen. I'm new for a couple of days and I am constantly in queue for at least 1h sometimes 1 and half. It's ridiculous. Now we have to donate to skip the queue. That's bull****. What if they decide to decrease the slots to "encourage" players to donate. I don't like those kind of behaviors.
    That's why in the beginning of the new core there were 10k slots and now it's been increased to 12k. To force you to donate to skip the queue. Interesting point of view.
    As they've mentioned earlier, if it will be possible to make the server stable with more people on, they will increase the cap. If they haven't done it, it is not possible at this time. That simple.

15. to all those autists, which are qqing about que - go back to x1, from where u all came (there is no que on x1, miracle isnt it?)

First ... 56789 ... Last