1. If 13k players from icecrown donate, then what will happen?
    That's irrelevant since it wouldn't happen. You might as well be asking what will happen if an unicorn decides to play Warmane and asks for an option to use horn-gaming software.

2. That's irrelevant since it wouldn't happen. You might as well be asking what will happen if an unicorn decides to play Warmane and asks for an option to use horn-gaming software.
    Wow, I did not expect that kind of reply from a moderator. It actually was quite a legitimate question even.
    On the other hand I agree with the lot in here, that queue really is atrocious. Judging the amount of <AFK> tagged players standing in Dalaran I guess I get a clue why it's taking ages to log in. Just now queue is at 200 players already despite the time's not even close to peak hours.

Well, looks like there's no other option than waiting. Or not playing at all.

3. Wow, I did not expect that kind of reply from a moderator. It actually was quite a legitimate question even.
    Not, it wasn't a legitimate question. It was conjecturing about something that won't happen, making it pointless to consider such scenario. Even when Lordaeron was at its peak and with much lower player cap than 12000, we never got even close to being nearing that kind of situation. The majority of our players never donate even once, having 13000 donating players at once in a single server just isn't within the realm of reality as far as our years-long experience goes. But feel free to prove me wrong.

4. Not, it wasn't a legitimate question. It was conjecturing about something that won't happen, making it pointless to consider such scenario. Even when Lordaeron was at its peak and with much lower player cap than 12000, we never got even close to being nearing that kind of situation. The majority of our players never donate even once, having 13000 donating players at once in a single server just isn't within the realm of reality as far as our years-long experience goes. But feel free to prove me wrong.
    Now see, that would have been an appropiate answer. Yes he was splitting hairs, yet still that's a possibility - a very minor one though.

From what I see, the current situation might be quite dangerous. Most guilds do their raids in the evenings due to its members pursuit a life in daytime. Now how are the guilds supposed to raid if their members can't even connect. I observed the same situation on Lordaeron where many guilds, that switched from other realms to Lordaeron disbanded after a while due to the lack of activity by missing players. I guess you could just end this discussion by bringing up the "god-mode-on: donation" argument yet I wonder if this is for the best for a server designed for casual players.

5. OK how about we get back to the topic..

Dear Moderator,
    will the issue of long queues be addressed?
    is the staff discussing a potential solution?
    Can we expect shorter queues ? (no queues?)

Thanks.

6. OK how about we get back to the topic..

Dear Moderator,
    will the issue of long queues be addressed?
    is the staff discussing a potential solution?
    Can we expect shorter queues ? (no queues?)

Thanks.
    What kind of solution exactly? The queue is created by people wanting to connect past the (already extremelly large) cap of 12000 players. If the cap can be increased further, it will, but it's not something easy or fast to achieve - people already complain about reduced performance as it is, so it's possible it just can't be increased more without hurting the gaming experience. We just merged two servers, so I wouldn't see a new one being created for the sake of a couple thousand players only. It's simply not cost-effective by any stretch. Considering that now Lordaeron doesn't has a queue, I guess the solution is reversed: people used to tell people complaining about a queue that they should go play on Deathwing or Ragnaros; maybe now a solution is to play on Lordaeron.

7. Never understood people who play here for free and haven't given a single dime to the server. Why do you complain about ques? They have 1 server active instead of 2 because its cost effective. Just donate to skip ques or just shut up and wait in que. Its the same everywhere else in the world. It costs to skip ques. Be grateful for your free server instead.

8. As a retail player I wish I had the option to donate $10 to skip the queue on Outland EU server back in wotlk/cata/mop when i had to tell my flat mate to log my account in so I could play by the time i came home from work.

I don't understand why it is such an issue for some players to "pay" a small amount of money o skip the queue. I understand there are some special cases (minors or people who can't donate because of the low economy in their countries), but let's face it, if you don't care that much about a server to donate $10 and skip queues forever than you're entitled to wait in a queue time.

People think it's their right to play on Warmane's servers, although it's actually a privilege.

I know I'll get replies like "donors ruined the balance", "if I wanted to pay I would have played retail WoW", and my answer to them is simple: Go play retail instead.

Thanks,

Xomy

9. I agree with all here..cause i'm really glad to play on this sever and i'm gonna say thanks to Warmane in every situation because it gives me the possibility to play this fantastic game for free... but the problem is that the peak is not just on sat and sunday. It's Monday here.. 7 pm and what? 12k people with 1400+ people queued.
    I think I'm gonna pay this 10 euro because the situation is really bad at the moment (and for me 10 euros are nothing) but i think that the real problem here is that everybody here are making a big mistake saying "pay or do the queue" because a player cannot do THIS queue to play. I cannot stay 5hours queued guys.. but 3 neither and actually, on MONDAY at 7 pm there's a 3hours queue guys with 1,4k players queue on growing.
    So the situation here is "Pay or leave" and this is not good at all..

This is just my opinion guys, don't harras me and sorry for my bad english

10. On another random thought:
    Who are the people who complain? The people who stand in queue.
    Who stand in queue? The ones who don't donate.

Now with that said to create a new realm? It wont be able to pay for itself because the people playing there will be the ones who don't donate!

11. I agree with all here..cause i'm really glad to play on this sever and i'm gonna say thanks to Warmane in every situation because it gives me the possibility to play this fantastic game for free... but the problem is that the peak is not just on sat and sunday. It's Monday here.. 7 pm and what? 12k people with 1400+ people queued.
    I think I'm gonna pay this 10 euro because the situation is really bad at the moment (and for me 10 euros are nothing) but i think that the real problem here is that everybody here are making a big mistake saying "pay or do the queue" because a player cannot do THIS queue to play. I cannot stay 5hours queued guys.. but 3 neither and actually, on MONDAY at 7 pm there's a 3hours queue guys with 1,4k players queue on growing.
    So the situation here is "Pay or leave" and this is not good at all..

This is just my opinion guys, don't harras me and sorry for my bad english
    if the ones leaving are non donors it doesn't effect much. not like they're contributing to keeping the realms running in the first place. and if they're not willing to donate now to skip queues there's not much chance of them donating in the future.

12. From my point of view, the queues are ridicolous. I've been in queue for atleast 2 hours now, an honorable player who also tries to help out new recruits and yes I really don't like the queue and the discussion about it.

First of all, don't get me wrong. I'm not someone who is all black or white, but actually gray.
    I don't want to pay for the server, if I want to pay for this game, I'll go ahead and play the real World of Warcraft again, as it is way less buggy and has way less problems. I do however understand that some people's payments help keeping the server online. But there will always be people who donate for support, for gear, for cool looking mounts.. But don't forget that because of this queue, we are being "forced" to pay, which is really unappropriate.

I'm not going to pretend to be the big savior with all the solutions, however I do feel like pointing this out. (Yes even though a lot of people already did)

My apologies if I upset people.

So as I said, the queue's can't stay like this forever so.. Good luck with that.
    Edited: June 13, 2016

13. They should do something that's for sure.

Waiting 2 hours to play everyday... people will get tired of that after a while, which could be nice and solve the problem.

So yeah dont do nothing.

14. If you have suggestions besides creating a new realm (because creating a server for max 3k people who dont even donate is simply not cost-effective), feel free to tell them. And no, as mentioned earlier, they cannot just increase the cap as that might affect not just the quality of gameplay, but its possiblity overall.

15. From my point of view, the queues are ridicolous. I've been in queue for atleast 2 hours now, an honorable player who also tries to help out new recruits and yes I really don't like the queue and the discussion about it.

First of all, don't get me wrong. I'm not someone who is all black or white, but actually gray.
    I don't want to pay for the server, if I want to pay for this game, I'll go ahead and play the real World of Warcraft again, as it is way less buggy and has way less problems. I do however understand that some people's payments help keeping the server online. But there will always be people who donate for support, for gear, for cool looking mounts.. But don't forget that because of this queue, we are being "forced" to pay, which is really unappropriate.

I'm not going to pretend to be the big savior with all the solutions, however I do feel like pointing this out. (Yes even though a lot of people already did)

My apologies if I upset people.

So as I said, the queue's can't stay like this forever so.. Good luck with that.
    Ofcourse they can, as you said you dont want to spend money on this game(server) enjoy ur 2 hour ques freeloader.

First 123412 ... Last