1. Really,3 hour queue

Everytime i try to connect,there are 2000 players in the queue.I'm waiting aprox 2 or 3 hours everytime i log in.I don't find that normal.

2. Sacrifice your credit card to the Warmane gods.

Problem solved.

3. Every time I open this forum section I see another thread with someone whining about the queue. Can I donate to remove the whine? The only whine I want to see is the kind you drink.

4. I've been in queue since 1 PM, it's 7 PM where I'm at now.
    It's been connecting for 4 hours till 5 PM - and then I refreshed it by accident and had to wait another 2 hours to be number 850th in the queue.

I don't think that's how it should work at all.

5. Infinite queue today

I've been in queue since 1 PM, it's 7 PM where I'm at now.
    It's been connecting for 4 hours till 5 PM - and then I refreshed it by accident and had to wait another 2 hours to be number 850th in the queue.

I don't think that's how it should work at all.

6. Sacrifice your credit card to the Warmane gods.

Problem solved.
    Thuis just lol but seriously just donate once and skip queues unless you live in one those countries where donation is close to impossible e.g. Africa

7. lol queue 7 h.

This is so stupid! I have been waiting 7h. before joining !!! Please make this realm for more players!!!!

8. I've been in que for 2 hours and a half and am down to 958 currently (Started at 2200ish) so not sure how you could be in que for 7hours...

9. What if you got multiple accounts? Are you supposed to donate for each one of them just to be able to skip the queues? Unrealistic.

10. What if you got multiple accounts? Are you supposed to donate for each one of them just to be able to skip the queues? Unrealistic.
    If you got multiple accounts, then you should not cry at all in my opinion. Then you are ONE person taking MULITPLE server slots... what makes it longer queue for every single person just cus ONE person, wants to be online on more then one account, when he can NOT play at ALL at ONCE.

Get my point?

Stop crying and donate if it is really that big of a problem. Or deal with it until the server cap increase (maybe)...

You can also play on a diffrent realm, for example Lordaeron or blackrock while waiting?

Or do you got any idea what to do? Because they can't just increase the cap to make extra slots. Then the server will get problems, and people will leave - aka all the extra slots will be for nothing.
    Edited: June 26, 2016

11. They can't just increase the server cap. I feel like so many peoples brain just stop at the "I want" part, when they should have a part that thinks "What is possible"...

To increase the cap there need to be done a lot of diffrent things to make sure the server is good enough to have a high cap. There is also as said above a possiblity to donate to skip the queues.

-And can one of these thread makers please tell me, why do you make a new thread - when there is already one other thread about exactly the same?

12. imo they should make people who afk for too long dc. You can just log out to the character selection screen and stay online for a long time without having to wait in a queue or getting dcd.

Also, there are a lot of people (including me) who wont donate because they know that the server is illegal in most countries, and they are afraid to "fund" an illegal project. Maybe its not true that u can get screwed if u donate to them, maybe it is, im not a lawyer (if someone is then please clarify). Bottom line is, just wait, thats all u can do atm.

First ... 21011121314 Last