1. Icecrown queue 2,3k

My opinion is that you should make 2 similar servers. Thats not normal if u have to wait 2 h to log in. Make 2 different Icecrown like servers and link them so pvp and dungeon finder are same so both server players can join same battles/dungeons.

2. My opinion is that you should read previous topics before you create another one.

3. My opinion is that you should make 2 similar servers. Thats not normal if u have to wait 2 h to log in. Make 2 different Icecrown like servers and link them so pvp and dungeon finder are same so both server players can join same battles/dungeons.
    My opinion is very similar to the one above me. I think you should read atleast first page of the forum, and check if there are any similar topic about this.

Oh yes it is!

Also, to make server - there is a lot more to it. They can't just make a server. I feel like people are so childish in their minds when it comes to creation of a server. So many just say do that, dont do that, I dont like it, do that, etc. Accept the fact that you are playing on a free server - don't like queue? donate.
    You know that there are money included to make a new server?

I am not trying to be rude or anything by this comment, I am just saying that there is a lot more to it then we know. I am sure I am missing a lot of stuff too.

4. yes, we should name the servers Deathwing and Ragnaros

5. My opinion is you should stop a bit and watch EURO,i mean.. till you wait for queues.

6. I could come up with what I had suggested on Lordearon topics - reduce AFK timer from 30m to 5 or 10 and another 5m on char sellecct screen, that will give you 10/15m to afk otherwise you get kicked and more ppl will rotate in faster. Everyone just log several accounts and abuse char list screen to reserve spots for the rest of the day, but meh no one seems to listen so w'e, guess I'll have to log pc 2h earlier ;)

7. i agree afk time shold be reduced to 5-10min when server is full
    Edited: June 12, 2016 Reason: mistake in writing

8. You freeloaders make me laugh, you want to play for free and u expect someone to bend over so you can say something, if i was a mod or whatever, i would even rewoke ur posting privilidges, just because u people are ungrateful little kids.

9. you pay to complain ? i dont know that sorry ahahaha what a i dont want to be rude so i will ignore this quote for now

10. Usually queue is going to begger only in Saturday and Sunday.If you dont like it you can donate and skip queue.We all should be gratefull that we are playing on free server.

11. Feel free to donate to support the server and skip the queue , it costs literally nothing .

12. As mentioned above, there is a way to skip the queue. Queue appears only on weekends afaik. And last, but not least, they just united 2 servers which were rarely populated by 3k people, so creating a new one similar would simply make no sense.

13. It would be nice,if they increase the Cap of icecrown, since there are many new people who have started to play this server including the players from old 2 servers.

14. If 13k players from icecrown donate, then what will happen?

15. A very happy staff will happen. They will smile up to their ears from the moment they wake up untill they sleep or even while they sleep . xD

12311 ... Last