1. There is absolutely no chance that you will die if you donate 10$ ...

2. actually if u can use math u will se that there is a chance... :) xaxa that was serius answer :)

and offcorse if u have money 2 donate its good for servers

3. Nope... if you can afford computer and home nope.. 10$

4. come to work for 200e per month pls do that

5. Nope... if you can afford computer and home nope.. 10$
    Not everyone lives in 'Murica and gets welfare each month without working...

6. Considering it hurts you guys so much to wait in the queue, why don't you donate and end your pain, instead of making 100 posts about it? Time is much more valuable than money and waiting in queue is such a waste of it. Or better yet, watch Euro 2016 while you're waiting.

7. quque freezz at 828 i will w8 2 days if i need :) i go fo 3th time to reset queue and start again from last spot after 8hours :)

8. Not everyone lives in 'Murica and gets welfare each month without working...
    Clearly you have no idea what you're even on about. You can't even get welfare unless you have a kid and I think it's only for a couple years at the most...you can't just not work for your entire life and get a welfare check. Besides, I doubt people on welfare could ever afford to donate, people with jobs or little kids who have parents with jobs are the ones who can donate.

9. Wait for queue while working out. You'll be in the best shape of your life! We'll name the workout program "Queue Watchers"

10. come to work for 200e per month pls do that
    Ever think of leaving and going somewhere that pays more?

11. There is absolutely no chance that you will die if you donate 10$ ...
    I pooped yesterday and wiped with a 10 spot. I didn't die.

12. is the premium status permanent or 1 month long?

13. I personally don't like the queue and don't want to donate. Now, I understand this will not help my cause at all and I'll have to deal with waiting. However, the 1,000+ queues simply drive me away from Warmane. I love Warmane and have no complaints but until something is done about this queue thing I'll simply play somewhere else.

Now for when there is no queue I of course, will continue to play here on Warmane.

Thanks, Leapz.

14. is the premium status permanent or 1 month long?
    Permanent on all realms but Lordaeron.

First ... 678910 ... Last