1. But he is the one that had to make a post to respond to my rant, and even if i quit. id still make a couple accounts and just log them in at the beginning of the day to hold spots so others cant play. Cuz if you cant have fun, make sure nobody else does either.
    Yeah im pretty sure he has donated and gets queue skip, but enjoy holding those spots, doesn't affect me at all.

How could u not even think that not everyone is capable to pay from their money? How could u all be so intolerant, that not everyone has spare money for this game and how could u never think that maybe they have to give it for food or something like that? How could u solve this issue with just saying DONATE????!? No, not everyone can donate for his character, for which he spent so much time and efforts, reading, learning etc. and now they just want to have some fun ? How can u be so selfish and make sucg funny comments about the ones who wait and for example saying that the only ones who are not able to donate are from africa?? How can u deside that ignorant pricks?
    Well, you do have money for internet. If you are really that poor that you can't afford to donate, you might want to look at the other servers that don't have queue.

2. Yeah im pretty sure he has donated and gets queue skip, but enjoy holding those spots, doesn't affect me at all.

Well, you do have money for internet. If you are really that poor that you can't afford to donate, you might want to look at the other servers that don't have queue.

Internet money is one thing, and to donate another very different, do you want me to set an example? Venezuela, The internet in Venezuela is payable, because the currency here allows, But the foreign currencies are exaggeratedly expensive and unaffordable for the general population

edit: Foreign currencies like the dollar and the euro
    Edited: August 22, 2017 Reason: information

3. You are a priest? Because you revive, a topic from 2016 lol

First ... 4121314