1. I'm pretty sure a 10 euro once off payment to play wow for the foreseeable next few years is worth it no? Go to retail waste that 1 time payment for 1 month of Nothing New to do, your premium extends to wrath cata and mop holy ****ing **** you people must be poor as **** but oh wait you can afford internet.
    Talk about ****ing ungrateful.

2. Yeah is very easy for you! DFonate and everything will be allright. Well, i donated, but no i can't play with my friends cause they didn't so whats the point? I think doen't worth it, i can undestand a 500 - 1000 queue, but this...?
    you can either get them to donate, or wait for them to get through the queue. tahts your options until icecrown can handle more than 12k players.

3. No one is forcing people to donate. No one is forcing people to play. This is a private server with a large community. The staff members will support you even if you do not ever donate. Understand though that they don't do this for free. You can cry about wait times to log in if you want to, but this is a free to play game. If you choose to leach instead of seed you should have to wait for the people that support everyone else playing for free. 3k people in a holding pattern is literally nothing. I remember when the game release in 2004 had one PvP server Archimonde. Wait times there were in hours ever single day. Peak hours in US times zones would see a minimum of 4500 people in the line. Seriously if you do not like waiting them drop 20 bucks. Buy a piece of bis loot or a mount you thing is super cool. Buy gold from other players so you can buy stuff you want in game off the AH. I'll be the first guy to tell you that I love firing up the client and logging right in. I don't even have to see a wait timer. I kick a free to play dude every single time and I have no problem with that at all. I'm delivering paychecks to people.

4. I kick a free to play dude every single time and I have no problem with that at all. I'm delivering paychecks to people.
    you don't kick anyone. the server pop just goes up by 1. technically right now if 100 donors logged at once, server population would be 12100/12000. just means 101 people need to log out before the next person in queue gets in.

5. Alot of people seem to be missing some points here with this donating thing.

what the nondonors are saying is :
    we respect it that you donated because we know donating keeps the servers and services up. However we do not want to feel obligated to be donating in order to play, not that "we" are ungrateful it's just not the right way and we should look for a solution( pretty much what I make up from it ).

what the donaters are saying :
    donate or do queue time.

Truth is the queue time now and in the weekends is just too high and everyone knows that 3hours of queue should not be happening. So exactly, people keep their chars logged in all day, which should not be the solution.

Splitting the servers again is also not real ( although I personally liked it on my serv, atleast I knew the people i gamed with ) it's just not cost effective to keep 2 half full servers up if it can be done in 1 server without any major lags etc.

reduce the afk kick timer and char select : plausible.

We should be looking for solutions instead of engaging in these weird nonsense fights over donating in order to skip queue time.

*Edit*
    Perhaps it's also possible to do a small merge from Icecrown to Lordaeron with a cap of 2k. Idk how much Lordaeron can handle tho, and than people can still choose if they wanna switch with their friends together.
    Edited: June 14, 2016

6. you don't kick anyone. the server pop just goes up by 1. technically right now if 100 donors logged at once, server population would be 12100/12000. just means 101 people need to log out before the next person in queue gets in.
    Judging from your replies the past hours I seriously advise you to get a real life. Your current way of thinking is hilariously stubborn.

Alot of people seem to be missing some points here with this donating thing.

reduce the afk kick timer and char select : plausible.

We should be looking for solutions instead of engaging in these weird nonsense fights over donating in order to skip queue time.
    Pretty much this. Warmane would be stupid if they changed anything - they're getting a ****loads of money right now that they can spend to mess up the remainig still working ICC encounters. On the cost of a certain player base that is. Just wait some time and neither Icecrown nor Lordaeron will reach that 12k cap.
    In the meanwhile these players could learn a foreign language, play an instrument, study biophysics or some other productive stuff.

7. Judging from your replies the past hours I seriously advise you to get a real life. Your current way of thinking is hilariously stubborn.
    i really don't care how stubborn i'm being. i'm sick of freeloaders *****ing and moaning as if warmane owes them anything. far as i'm concerned most of you could piss off to another server and we'd be that much better off.

8. Yes, I'm pretty sure you donated for this server due to your distinctive altruistic character and certainly not because you wanted that LK25HC weapon or something.
    Someone mentioned earlier that Warmanes best argument is its population base. So in other words, these non-donaters are the sole reason you actually donated for in the first place. You just disqualified yourself from any further discussions, so please troll your hamster pet or consider re-reading the last sentence of my post above.

To get back on topic: In my guild there was a 25hc planned monday, then tuesday, then wednesday. None of them actually began due to half the members stuck in queue. I don't think that's what Warmane had in mind.

9. Yes, I'm pretty sure you donated for this server due to your distinctive altruistic character and certainly not because you wanted that LK25HC weapon or something.
    Someone mentioned earlier that Warmanes best argument is its population base. So in other words, these non-donaters are the sole reason you actually donated for in the first place. You just disqualified yourself from any further discussions, so please troll your hamster pet or consider re-reading the last sentence of my post above.

To get back on topic: In my guild there was a 25hc planned monday, then tuesday, then wednesday. None of them actually began due to half the members stuck in queue. I don't think that's what Warmane had in mind.
    i donated to skip the queue, just as im telling people to do now. and our population would be just fine if you whiners all left. there's plenty of people who simply wait out the queue, rather than coming to the froums to whine about it, otherwise this thread would be on page 100 instead of page 5.

10. That is very unfortunate, but if they paid a one time fee of 20 bucks they would have made that raid. Idk what people do all day with all their accounts logged in or not and I don't really care either. I get in every time with zero problems or effort. A few clicks a password type and bam I'm in. 15 bucks a month for how ever long you play or 20 bucks for months maybe years. The solution to this problem depends on how cheep you are. If you spend your free time playing on warmane invest a little in your hobby and support the community. Way too easy. If you had to buy a BiS toon to skip que times I could see a little bit of the crying being justified, but if you can't poop out a Andrew Jackson once in a blue moon you should probably spend your free time seeking employment instead of playing video games. No one will care that the fat lazy Bernie Sanders kids don't want to wait.

11. *Edit*
    Perhaps it's also possible to do a small merge from Icecrown to Lordaeron with a cap of 2k. Idk how much Lordaeron can handle tho, and than people can still choose if they wanna switch with their friends together.
    you meant free transfer, I believe. Since the core is the same, the cap is the same as well. The problem is currencies, realm progress and leveling speed diferences (last one because abusable).
    Regards queue shouldnt be happening - only people who dont want to donate whine. Donate and dont get queue. If you dont want to donate, you are able to play, but for free services there is a queue most of the time.

12. Well honestly this is they way it is. If you want to skip the queue you will need to donate and by that you indeed are helping the server. So its basically a win-win situation (= skipping q + getting anything from market place that player can find useful). That being said, no im not a donor. Its not that i do not want to donate its the fact that i do not have founds for it (im unemployed, my parents are paying for the internet and stuff btw). So like everyone else thats in my shoes i need to wait in the line to get in (no vip tickets). But yeah i solved my problem by not playing on the server almost at all. And as i can see none even noticed that warmane basically lost one player. Thats good if you ask me, there will be always be ppl willing to wait in queue or donate and keep the server alive fund and player wise. Only thing that i regret is hours spent in the game that i cannot even login anymore, but who cares, life goes on. =D

13. Your parents most likely have a house yea? With a lawn yea? Grab your pops. Tell him "hey pops, anything I can do around the house to make some clams? What if I mow the grass this month every week you drop a 20 spot for me on this game I like to play" pretty sure it can work out. My bis arms warrior didn't just fall into my lap. I saved some bucks from working while raising 3 kids and dealing with a wife. Had the coins together and bam. Took some work and some time, but if this is your hobby you can make it happen. Not just warmane advice, but 30 years of life advice. If my kid came to me and did the same thing I'd find some crap for her to do and pay her when it's complete. The "rents" are prolly reasonable man. Ask em.

14. Man i do not think i need to add anything more on my financial situation that i already did. Ive been on this server for some time and ofc that i would like donate not only for bonuses that you get from it but to support the cause.

First ... 34567 ... Last