1. Dont tell me how to gear.I have all classes(some of them x2+) above 5 k gs or even bis).I know verry well what to do,but the fact is that pple are usually not ready to help random players,bcuz this usually is leading to troubles for them.Everyone wants to do what he is intending to do as fast as he can.Maybe you was lucky with the global chat,but if you think that im wrong read it for 10 min.You will find that 99% of the pple that are searching for groups are searching only pple who are overgearing the instance that they want to do.If you try to wisper with low geared alt you are going to be ignored or rejected.
    And lets be honest - there is no way for new players(that dont have a lot of xp) to create a group for something and usually if they make it they are failing and the group is disbanding,bcuz they dont know what to do.And lets not forget that if you decide to farm fos/pos you will lose a lot more time than farming bgs until you gear up for pvp.So dont be mad at low geared players - everyone deserves a chance to play.

2. It really isn't that hard. You can go from game intro to 5k gs level 80 in under a week. What is going on in these bg ques is a damn shame. Hell I've helped random people I don't even know grind 5 man's and tanked/healed/dps'd many a pugs not needing a thing just cause I was bored. Today I logged in loaded and was in icecrown. Some gammon ganker druid was in general chat asking for help with a quest. Brought my 6.5 spriest/6.4 disc/holy to come help on the spot. I'm not giving away gold to beggars in orgrimar, but I will help people who are actively trying to help themselves. Not all the time of course, but often enough to claim I do it. Furious gear people, that's all I'm asking.

3. I've never played in a server where people complained so much about low geared people in RANDOM BGs.

1. This is a BG, winning or losing the only thing you will get is honor (and some fun, but I guess losing is not a problem in that case).

2. I'm playing here for 1 or 2 weeks and I started doing Bgs with 1.7k Gs or something, if you think its hard for you to win BGs with that low geared players in the group imagine that guyd who are hopelessly trying to make their best to get some honor points while you (full geared guys) are doing it to prove how superior your faction is... Cmon, do you even dare to talk about "good sense"?

3. About that "You must make some Fos/Pos before joining BGs", alright, that helps to get some PvE gear, and what? Its not like we're going to be less oneshoted. Also, PvE is boring :D

4. I understand that you don't want to carry low geared people but I don't see the point in trashtalking them, since some of them will probably carry all of you in the future.

4. 1. It's not fun to get pushed back to your graveyard then camped cause your team blows chunks gear wise.

2. If you started PvP at 1.7k your the guy that's the problem.

3. PvE is boring most times, but you get emblems which can be traded for PvP gear minus wrathful...not that a 1.7k anything should be thinking about wf set just yet.

4. The point of this post and I guess the trash talking you get as well is to make people more aware and have them develop a sense of dignity. If 50% of the team gets 1 shot by a disc priest you may as well be playing a 5v10 WSG. On paper that sounds like a ton of fun doesn't it?

5. Well to all greens if you want to be caried, you can type /who Some PvP Guild and when they premade you can ask them what bg if they not so *****y and they will answer u, so you join and be caryed and doing this like 2 weeks 2-4-5 w/e hours per day you can get good pvp gear, okey im not denied that people shouldnt play fos/pos when gearing but cmon its pve gear and u are playing pvp and some ppl dont want to PvE at all, so its better to grind wrathful ofset, relentles and furius instead of 203 - 332 lvl or w/e of pve gear which will make no difference and u get oneshot - 2shot cuzz 0 resilence.
    Edited: June 13, 2016

6. Why can't we just make the battleground queue to automaticly group people to 4 brackets: 0-2k gs, 2-4k gs, 4-6k gs and 6-6,9k gs? Ohhh wait.... that would make the donorguilds mad because they couldn't 2 shot ppl with unfair advantage anymore ))))));;;
    Edited: June 13, 2016

7. Why can't we just make the battleground queue to automaticly group people to 4 brackets: 0-2k gs, 2-4k gs, 4-6k gs and 6-6,9k gs? Ohhh wait.... that would make the donorguilds mad because they couldn't 2 shot ppl with unfair advantage anymore ))))));;;
    How is donating a unfair advantage? Everyone with a warmane account has internet. Last I checked if you have the webz you have access to donate. It's a choice some people make and not a unfair advantage. If you don't donate for whatever the reason is that a choice you make. As far as brackets go I like this idea. Maybe do a 1-4k 4k+ bracket will help this problem.

8. Why can't we just make the battleground queue to automaticly group people to 4 brackets: 0-2k gs, 2-4k gs, 4-6k gs and 6-6,9k gs? Ohhh wait.... that would make the donorguilds mad because they couldn't 2 shot ppl with unfair advantage anymore ))))));;;
    Matrix this message is for u, spamming 1 spell in av and oneshoting 2-3k gs peeps, but when their lowbies premade meet another premade they lose every bg 1600 - 0

9. Matrix this message is for u, spamming 1 spell in av and oneshoting 2-3k gs peeps, but when their lowbies premade meet another premade they lose every bg 1600 - 0
    His priest is trash compared to mine. My pve priest has been build from the ground up using the most complicated math to get the most dps our of mind sear in AV.

10. I thought in games you are supposed to have fun. This seems like you have to have loads of frustration for getting gear. Nice nice...

11. I thought in games you are supposed to have fun. This seems like you have to have loads of frustration for getting gear. Nice nice...
    I don't math so gud, so let's do it together...1 BG loss = about 400 honor plus whatever you get while your in. So let's just say you get 600 honor per BG when you lose. On average a wf off set piece cost what? 55-58k honor? 56000 divided by 600 = 93.33- this means that at that rate you have to get curb stomped a average of 93 times to get one piece. I can't imagine how that would frustrate anyone. On the other side of the fence though a win is like 3.5k + whatever you make while your in...you do the maths on that one

12. I don't math so gud, so let's do it together...1 BG loss = about 400 honor plus whatever you get while your in. So let's just say you get 600 honor per BG when you lose. On average a wf off set piece cost what? 55-58k honor? 56000 divided by 600 = 93.33- this means that at that rate you have to get curb stomped a average of 93 times to get one piece. I can't imagine how that would frustrate anyone. On the other side of the fence though a win is like 3.5k + whatever you make while your in...you do the maths on that one
    It's called farming or grinding which ever you prefer and don't over exaggerate you won't lose every single BG you join on either faction. I've farmed starter gear on resto shammy which at the time was 5.9kgs PvE and got killed a lot by SM warriors killing me because I lacked resilience I've even farmed gear losing 10 straight BG's in the process. Yes it's frustating seeing your BG team with low geared players trust I know as Horde player pre-moltdown playing against almost full donor teams, Pokemonz and Puff Puff Pass premades getting farmed in grave site constantly. The only sensible thing to do would be to have gear checks for BG's if people get this frustrated over lowbies in their groups.

13. You don't have to pve first at all, but you as a player should have more self respect than to show up to a battleground on a pay to win server not even able to take a hit. Don't run out and max out your credit limit, but have some common sense and dignity. It's a team effort in a BG and if you can't even try to contribute you shouldn't show up. I tried to PvP on ragnaros almost a year and some change ago now when I first hit 80. New to the server and all. I got squashed like a bug at 4.5ish gearscore when I thought I would at least be able to take a hit. I left PvP alone and went to gear pve until I had the capacity to get PvP gear for myself. (frostys or swipe'n) I play on a 1.1k res disc priest, a 1.4k res hpal, and a one off BiS arms warrior. I still get trained at times, but at least I can help the team. It's not all about killing blows and top heals though. It's about self respect and being able to contribute in a positive way. I will never say a word about one or two guys being 3k + you gotta farm the points, but at least they didn't just insta 80 and hop in a que. I made a hunter a month ago, he's 4 set T10 and 6.3 I dropped 20 bucks on the Xbox. It's not even hard to do that which is why I don't get where these 1-3k dudes are coming from. And by no means is that 1011 gs druid the only one of the scumbags, 50% or more of a 15 toon roster is 1 shot turds. Come on guys
    Neither common sense, nor dignity, have anything to do with what gear someone chooses to do a BG with. Those are values that you, personally, attribute to it. It's a game, and short of cheating, people can do pretty much anything they want in it. That is something you choose to submit yourself to as soon as you chose to log into a game, on the internet (more specifically, an MMO).

Someone who chooses to AFK the BG instead, is a different issue entirely.

14. I disagree. Common sense tells me if I can't be competitive I'm not going to waste my time. Self respect saves my name from being associated with a trashcan.

15. I disagree. Common sense tells me if I can't be competitive I'm not going to waste my time. Self respect saves my name from being associated with a trashcan.
    Common sense tells me that being competitive is not something you can expect after just hitting max level. It also tells me that insulting someone because they just hit max level makes you the jackass, not them.

First 1234 ... Last