1. 1. It's not fun to get pushed back to your graveyard then camped cause your team blows chunks gear wise.
    In all the BGs I joined since I'm here, I got stucked in the GY once. If that is constantly happening to you I guess its not our fault.

2. If you started PvP at 1.7k your the guy that's the problem.
    I'm already with 4.4k in what? 2/3 days? I had fun and got gear. Why do you want to win a Bg so bad? Are you trying to prove how much ally/horde sucks so you can post here about your superiority?

3. PvE is boring most times, but you get emblems which can be traded for PvP gear minus wrathful...not that a 1.7k anything should be thinking about wf set just yet.
    Bgs make me get honor, that can be used to get PvP gear aswell :D Why do I need to do PvE to get PvP gear? Plus, since I'm new to LK I need to see how people play and how can I improve myself, thats not going to happen in PvE mate.

4. The point of this post and I guess the trash talking you get as well is to make people more aware and have them develop a sense of dignity.
    You should stop caring so much about other people's gear and start to get good at this. (Don't get me wrong, I'm just making you aware and trying to develop some sense of dignity in you).

I disagree. Common sense tells me if I can't be competitive I'm not going to waste my time.
    You want to be competitive and still you're wasting most of your time in BGs. I don't see any kind of common sense there.

2. Common sense tells me that being competitive is not something you can expect after just hitting max level. It also tells me that insulting someone because they just hit max level makes you the jackass, not them.
    If you don't expect to be able to compete then why would you even show up knowing damn well it's a competition? As far as being insulting goes, I've never one time told anyone they didn't belong or trash talked them directly, unless they earned it by proving themselves to be trash. I don't care about people being low geared or fresh to level cap. I care that those people choose to be lazy and depend on others as if the rest of the community owes them something. When I first came to warmane I leveled up my priest to cap. Posted on the forums when I was around 3k gs looking for a guild and explaining my retail experience which was rather limited in WotLK. A guild took me in and I was able to gear up to around 5.5k. I took a break and came back to a blown up guild. I had some friends that still played, but switched over to horde side. Guild less and tired of pugs I made the switch. Desolation took me in around Oct/Nov of last year and since that time I have geared up and proven myself to be a well rounded and solid player. I developed that reputation for myself. I didn't once beg for gold or demand people help me. To me that's how things should be done. I'm not a Bernie Sanders guy as you can probably tell.

3. [@Bakura

1. Isn't 24/7, but way more often with a goon squad I wind up not reading in a GY camp waiting for the end.

2. If you take a 4.4 toon and want to q BGs by all means man do what you do. And it's not so much about win/loss even though wining is nice. It's about being competitive. Not even having a chance just pisses me off in anything I do. Not just a video game.

3. Why do you need to pve to PvP? At a minimum for a weapon trinkets help too. Pretty sure all that honor that is getting "farmed" by them lowbies ain't going to a wrathful weapon.

4. I have played off and on since 2003 in beta. I am well aware of how things work. And if your not trying to be competitive and do your best I guess leveling fishing is your thing. Idk what you do for fun in the game, but I've always played on a PvP server since the launch of the game. Why? Because being competitive and killing other players is fun to me. Seriously guy it should not have to be laid out Barney style that the game in of itself is competitive in nature. If you don't care about that it's ok, but there are a lot of other players who do. That was the entire purpose of PvP in the first place. Not just to troll people in hillsbrad when you couldn't even join a battle ground. Anytime anywhere anyone can either protect themselves or come get a piece. Outcomes have gone both ways. I've got sat down plenty of times before when I saw some red floating in a zone. It is a competition and it's not going to change. All I'm asking for is to show a little self respect on the player side and get some gear before you hop in line for the glue factory.

4. 3. Why do you need to pve to PvP? At a minimum for a weapon trinkets help too. Pretty sure all that honor that is getting "farmed" by them lowbies ain't going to a wrathful weapon.
    I'm gonna say you don't play arenas because you don't like it right? Why does people need to do PvE if they don't like it aswell?

4. I have played off and on since 2003 in beta. I am well aware of how things work. And if your not trying to be competitive and do your best I guess leveling fishing is your thing. Idk what you do for fun in the game, but I've always played on a PvP server since the launch of the game. Why? Because being competitive and killing other players is fun to me. Seriously guy it should not have to be laid out Barney style that the game in of itself is competitive in nature. If you don't care about that it's ok, but there are a lot of other players who do. That was the entire purpose of PvP in the first place. Not just to troll people in hillsbrad when you couldn't even join a battle ground. Anytime anywhere anyone can either protect themselves or come get a piece. Outcomes have gone both ways. I've got sat down plenty of times before when I saw some red floating in a zone. It is a competition and it's not going to change. All I'm asking for is to show a little self respect on the player side and get some gear before you hop in line for the glue factory.
    Do you have any idea how many players I've met with the same old speech as you? "I played since Vanilla so I know how things work" and still they're backpeddaling and cliking. Just like you, I love a good competition and thats why I've been doing arenas. If you actually played at high MMR you would easily understand that those players are way better than 99% of the people you find in BGs. So, for a good competition, will you prefer to fight random geared people with your random group or will you prefer to fight people with the same skill level as you with the partner that you chosed?

At least in Cataclysm there is Rated BGs that could be actually competitive since its a group that you made agaisnt some other guy's group, or even Guild vs Guild but here you will only play with random players.

5. You would be surprised actually. Some of the best players I've ever seen played one or two classes for years and years having never played a single arena. I knew a sub rogue in 60 cap that was rock solid and he was always trying crazy new ideas and trinket combos. The best paladin I ever saw was on retail as well, but 80 cap. This guy was so good he did everything at the exact time to prevent or counter what was going on. There are quality players everywhere in all level ranges. For instance here on warmane I've seen some really really good players. I've seen a ton more trash, but that's the same everywhere. If it's arenas BGs or world PvP you will find quality and quantity wherever you look. I spend most of my time logged in roaming tanaris on my 50 rogue. I've fought a look of horrible players. I've fought some really good players as well. The point is they exist everywhere not just in arenas. On a side note I rather like arenas, but I find that 3s is more fun than 2s. I'd love to try 5s, but no one here will que for it so gg.

6. You would be surprised actually. Some of the best players I've ever seen played one or two classes for years and years having never played a single arena. I knew a sub rogue in 60 cap that was rock solid and he was always trying crazy new ideas and trinket combos. The best paladin I ever saw was on retail as well, but 80 cap. This guy was so good he did everything at the exact time to prevent or counter what was going on. There are quality players everywhere in all level ranges. For instance here on warmane I've seen some really really good players. I've seen a ton more trash, but that's the same everywhere. If it's arenas BGs or world PvP you will find quality and quantity wherever you look. I spend most of my time logged in roaming tanaris on my 50 rogue. I've fought a look of horrible players. I've fought some really good players as well. The point is they exist everywhere not just in arenas. On a side note I rather like arenas, but I find that 3s is more fun than 2s. I'd love to try 5s, but no one here will que for it so gg.
    I'm not surprised at all. I mean, if you spend most of your time playing Bgs its normal that you will find more players that YOU classify as good.
    Its obvious that you will also find good players in BGs, but arenas are way more competitive for the fact that you will most of the times play agaisnt people with the same skill level as you, and you will only fight better people if you improve as well.
    Edited: June 13, 2016

7. That's fact it's called MMR. I'm glad we got that covered. What if I want to cap flags or defend nodes though in a large team setting? I've done many a premises in my day and a lot of those matches were highly competitive and they didn't involve the arena

8. What if I want to cap flags or defend nodes though in a large team setting?
    Thank you, we finnaly share the same idea. If you want that you will play Bgs just like you want. I could do FoS/PoS but, what if I want to cap flags or defend nodes though in large team setting? I did all of that even with low gear so don't use it as an excuse.

9. Monkeys could fly out of my butt too, but that's not very likely.

10. Monkeys could fly out of my butt too, but that's not very likely.
    It looks like we're done talking here.

11. If I ever see a 1-3k dude ever cap a flag in wasting I'll come back here and eat my words. Until that day, furious gear isn't asking for much.

12. If I ever see a 1-3k dude ever cap a flag in wasting I'll come back here and eat my words. Until that day, furious gear isn't asking for much.
    We don't need to talk about this anymore since we both share the same opinion now. I just didn't know you could be that hypocrite.

13. It actually only takes me like 2 days to get to 4k gs lol. Its not hard, people are just sooo lazy. I made a thread similar to this before addressing this issue. Seems to be a big problem

14. It actually only takes me like 2 days to get to 4k gs lol. Its not hard, people are just sooo lazy. I made a thread similar to this before addressing this issue. Seems to be a big problem
    It's really not that hard. I made a level one hunter like maybe a month ago. Dude is pushing 6.3 now and I bought the crossbow only. Stop making excuses for people being lazy. The only dude I ever saw that was any kind of good who was under geared was a resto tree name yellow something or something yellow. Every other bum I've seen is a trash can.

15. The only dude I ever saw that was any kind of good who was under geared was a resto tree name yellow something or something yellow. Every other bum I've seen is a trash can.
    What makes that guy so special? :D

First 12345 ... Last