1. Amount of spam on threads by Bakura and other anime *** is ridicilous. veri forum heroes
    I don't know if you noticed but I don't talk alone :D But got to love those forum anonymous.

2. Thats why i said u and other anime hero.kasadar. I aint anonymous. I just dont spam **** like you nor I have time to hang on forums 24/7. Impressive

3. If I was actually being attacked by a warrior I will assume that he used bleed on me, so I think going stealth and wait is not an option.
    You do know you can ress from a gy without being hit by that warrior right ? And you can just stealth and walk away or choose to look at your lowbie team getting owned by a helicopter. So yeah, stealthing is an option. Read again my comment, i did not say you were already attacked by the warrior. I said you "countered" the bladestorm by hiding like pretty much all lowbie rogues do.

4. Thats why i said u and other anime hero.kasadar. I aint anonymous. I just dont spam **** like you nor I have time to hang on forums 24/7. Impressive
    Well, its not my problem that you don't have enough time. Still with your lack of time it looks like you've been posting more since you created that account (1.33 posts per day) than me (1.27 posts per day).

5. Nice stalk. Its 0,5 more obviously cause acc was created a month ago. date/posts/%

Anyways i stated what i wanted.done

6. This "problem" is just pointless and ridiculous. It's a game guys.. don't forget it, never.
    I'm a 75 druid right now and when i will get to 80 i'm gonna start bg without any care of my gs. Why? Because this is a fu**ing game and the aim is "have fun". I have fun doing pvp, not pve (that for me it's quite boring) so why i have to do pve before? Just because some crying kids want to tell me how I have to play my game? No thank you.

However, leaving my situation, we can find out this "problem" in Ally and Horde as well (i think)..so in a bg 10 vs 10 there will always be 5 vs 5 geared and 5 vs 5 non-geared.
    If you lost the bg it's just bcoz YOU, that find out this inexistent problem, are just too focused on harras poor low-geared people instead of play like a full geared should play.
    Edited: June 15, 2016

7. Nice stalk. Its 0,5 more obviously cause acc was created a month ago. date/posts/%
    Stalk? I just don't like to talk without some information first. You should try sometimes. Anyways, it doesn't matter if its 0.5 more or 0.0001, for what you said to me you were just acting like an hypocrite (I love this word).

You do know you can ress from a gy without being hit by that warrior right ? And you can just stealth and walk away or choose to look at your lowbie team getting owned by a helicopter. So yeah, stealthing is an option. Read again my comment, i did not say you were already attacked by the warrior. I said you "countered" the bladestorm by hiding like pretty much all lowbie rogues do.
    In that case yes, I can stay stealth and walk way.

8. Nah. Blizzard didn't forced me to go grind pve content before joining BG's, so i won't. High geared people who suffer from it but complain instead of organizing premades (which is obvious thing to do) can't be taken seriously by anyone.

9. Blizzard didn't give you the option to skip levelling process. The Natural progression of gearing through the various arena seasons does not exist it is locked at end gear so unless they make gear specific bg's your worthless if you que a bg under 4k, you cant take a hit you cant give a hit you just get 1 shotted and somehow think that's fun idk maybe you people have a kinky fetish for getting rekt 24/7 who knows

10. Blizzard didn't give you the option to skip levelling process. The Natural progression of gearing through the various arena seasons does not exist it is locked at end gear so unless they make gear specific bg's your worthless if you que a bg under 4k, you cant take a hit you cant give a hit you just get 1 shotted and somehow think that's fun idk maybe you people have a kinky fetish for getting rekt 24/7 who knows
    Look at me! I'm doing work on my 1.5k ret pally! Man BGs are fun! O look imma own that shadow priest! *Checks combat log* DP crit for 8k x2. *wakes up in graveyard* "man this is fun guys"

11. "Look at me! I am 6.8 pvp human rpal with 2 dps trinkets and i'm still losing ton of BG's because of low geared teammates!"
    - high geared friends: "Wanna do double premade to dominate BG and have tons of fun?"
    -- crybaby: "Nah, i'll better go complain at server forum."

12. At times I do run with premises with groups of buddies from around the world. Obviously different time zones. Thus I do not always run with them. Sometimes I solo que. When I do that and see one shot plebs floating around its frustrating. I think it's pretty self explanatory why it's frustrating.

13. Why is people still complaining about this? It doesn't matter if you're worthless in one BG because of your gear. Bgs have been always full of pugs and why? Because a lot of players don't give a damn **** about a BG match. When you tell them to do some FoS/PoS first its actually what they're thinking about your precious BGs ("I'm gonna do some Bgs first, get some gear and then I can play some serious arena matches").

Everyone can have a lot of fun in BGs, that is true, but in the end of all, its just a BG, you don't gain or lose any rating playing it. If we compare WoW to other competitive games such as League of Lengeds, arenas would be the ranked matches and BGs the normal matches.
    Edited: June 15, 2016

14. Gotta love how it's always "bgs are for fun, leave lowbies alone, they don't ruin your game, etc." but when it comes to multiboxing it's always "this stuff needs to go for X reason". It's more hypocritical than some people I know and that's a ****ing acomplishment on its own.

P.S. I do not multibox (for those of you who might be wondering).

15. Gotta love how it's always "bgs are for fun, leave lowbies alone, they don't ruin your game, etc." but when it comes to multiboxing it's always "this stuff needs to go for X reason". It's more hypocritical than some people I know and that's a ****ing acomplishment on its own.

P.S. I do not multibox (for those of you who might be wondering).
    Whats wrong with Mboxing mate? And how is it associated with what we're discussing here?

First ... 4567 Last