1. Lowbies & BG's

I fully understand that "you gotta start somewhere", but I saw a 1011 gs druid cat just now in a EoS. Seriously I have a 50 rogue who is 1.6...makes PvP unplayable. This is a epidemic that is tearing up the only thing in the game that works properly right now. Can we please just fos/pos and AH first? No one says you gotta credit card to PvP but let's have some self respect shall we?

2. Only one ? At least half the people in my teams are under 4k gs.

"Can we please just fos/pos and AH first?"... it's not that they can't do that and can't get decent items. The problem is they WON'T. Why ? Because they are lazy. They want to be carried both in dungeons and in bgs. They are too lazy to create a group and farm fos - pos. I posted long time ago on forums for them to make a gs requirement to enter bgs and my post got deleted because "no custom content". Seeing your team 90% at 3k gs or lower when the other team has 5.5+ is just ...

3. I fully understand that "you gotta start somewhere", but I saw a 1011 gs druid cat just now in a EoS. Seriously I have a 50 rogue who is 1.6...makes PvP unplayable. This is a epidemic that is tearing up the only thing in the game that works properly right now. Can we please just fos/pos and AH first? No one says you gotta credit card to PvP but let's have some self respect shall we?
    <Insert the age-old argument from the retail forums here.>

"Why should I have to PvE in order to PvP?"

4. Everyone has to start from somewhere and not everyone is familiar with the game and know how to gear properly.Even if they know what to do some pple are prefearing pvp more.Before judging someone you should remember with what gear you've joined bgs for the 1st time.

5. Everyone has to start from somewhere and not everyone is familiar with the game and know how to gear properly.Even if they know what to do some pple are prefearing pvp more.Before judging someone you should remember with what gear you've joined bgs for the 1st time.
    "Everyone has to start from somewhere" ... fos - pos.

"not everyone is familiar with the game"... "global" . Out of 12k people it's IMPOSSIBLE not to get someone to help you and to explain the basics of the game.

"some pple are prefearing pvp more"... and what exactly can you do as a 1k gs in bg ? Or even worse, a team with mostly gearless people ? One balance druid can starfall 90% of your team.

"you should remember with what gear you've joined bgs for the 1st time" ... 5.3 pve.

6. Everyone has to start from somewhere" ... fos - pos.
    And what about players that dont like pve.Only bcuz you are telling they should farm fos/pos ?.And how is pvp player supposed to do gear for pvp with doing pve?

"not everyone is familiar with the game"... "global" . Out of 12k people it's IMPOSSIBLE not to get someone to help you and to explain the basics of the game.
    Do you even read what pple are writing in the global chat?If you want to join fos/pos you will need 5 k for invitation.Lets not forget that if you are new player you wont even know what is fos/pos farm.

"some pple are prefearing pvp more"... and what exactly can you do as a 1k gs in bg ? Or even worse, a team with mostly gearless people ? One balance druid can starfall 90% of your team.
    As i've told you everyone has to start from somewhere.I've seen teams with green geared players to win vs premade groups,bcuz they are doing objectives while premades are ignoring them.

7. *joins a bg naked just to piss you off*

8. <Insert the age-old argument from the retail forums here.>

"Why should I have to PvE in order to PvP?"
    You don't have to pve first at all, but you as a player should have more self respect than to show up to a battleground on a pay to win server not even able to take a hit. Don't run out and max out your credit limit, but have some common sense and dignity. It's a team effort in a BG and if you can't even try to contribute you shouldn't show up. I tried to PvP on ragnaros almost a year and some change ago now when I first hit 80. New to the server and all. I got squashed like a bug at 4.5ish gearscore when I thought I would at least be able to take a hit. I left PvP alone and went to gear pve until I had the capacity to get PvP gear for myself. (frostys or swipe'n) I play on a 1.1k res disc priest, a 1.4k res hpal, and a one off BiS arms warrior. I still get trained at times, but at least I can help the team. It's not all about killing blows and top heals though. It's about self respect and being able to contribute in a positive way. I will never say a word about one or two guys being 3k + you gotta farm the points, but at least they didn't just insta 80 and hop in a que. I made a hunter a month ago, he's 4 set T10 and 6.3 I dropped 20 bucks on the Xbox. It's not even hard to do that which is why I don't get where these 1-3k dudes are coming from. And by no means is that 1011 gs druid the only one of the scumbags, 50% or more of a 15 toon roster is 1 shot turds. Come on guys

9. Btw fos/pos provided emblems which can be redeemed for furious gear main sets. Also I'm pretty sure they have weapons that drop that are not level 70 greens or worse. Even if that's not your bag baby hit up the AH already get a level 80 green for you green level 80s

10. And what about players that dont like pve.Only bcuz you are telling they should farm fos/pos ?.And how is pvp player supposed to do gear for pvp with doing pve?

Do you even read what pple are writing in the global chat?If you want to join fos/pos you will need 5 k for invitation.Lets not forget that if you are new player you wont even know what is fos/pos farm.

As i've told you everyone has to start from somewhere.I've seen teams with green geared players to win vs premade groups,bcuz they are doing objectives while premades are ignoring them.
    "If you want to join fos/pos you will need 5 k" ... You do know you can make your own group right ? Ask on global for people to help you and they will.

"if you are new player you wont even know what is fos/pos farm"... /sigh. What part of "global" did you not understand ? Say on global you are new, you want to know how to get gear, etc. It's not that hard to talk you know. 12k people online, it's impossible not to find at least 1 person to help you.

"everyone has to start from somewhere"... /facepalm. I said above : start from fos - pos (pve). This "but i'm new i don't know stuff" is just a lame excuse made by lazy people. Even if you are not a fan of pve, you should do some just to reach a decent gear level so you can actually be usefull in a bg not be a dead weight.

"I've seen teams with green geared players to win vs premade groups" ... no you did not. Why ? Because no matter how pro you are, you will die in one aoe damage in pretty much one or 2 seconds. There's nothing you can do with green items vs geared people. Even someone who just smashes his keyboard will win at 70% hp or more vs green geared pro player.

With bad gear you can;t defend anything. I have seen a lot of geared people just /laugh at lowbies who blew all their cds just to take 1k or 2k hp from them. I saw a balance druid with hots on him who laughed at 3 3k gs people who were trying to kill him. After he got bored he did starfall and WALKED away from them.

Also, the problem is not 1 person joining with low gear now and then. The problem is A LOT of people join with low gear. 1 person doesn't impact the game too much but half or more of your team does.

11. Do you even read what pple are writing in the global chat?If you want to join fos/pos you will need 5 k for invitation.Lets not forget that if you are new player you wont even know what is fos/pos farm.
    Check this nifty invention out. ---> http://bfy.tw/6EU3

12. "Why should I have to PvE in order to PvP?"
    Be sure these gypsies will find time to farm gold for epic gems, for enchants, for head faction enchants, they will find time to pve for trinkets and offparts.
    But now they do not have time and wish to do fos/pos/AH gear instead of leeching honor on the battleground and be absolute useless.

There are two diffrrent kids of battleground gypsies:
    1) naked gypsy who plays damage dealer
    2) naked gypsy who is not totally braindead, he plays healer and tries to support team.

Second one makes 2x less rage than pevious.

13. There is a gearscore minimum request for RHC! Can't you make it for BG's also? Is tham hard? They have the reputation items also, there is not x1 reputation, what is so damn hard?

14. Yes...global chat is full of helpfull pple that are rdy to give you free gold,to teach you how to play,to carry you in raids/instances,no one is spamming there or boing rude....etc.I guess we are playing different game.
    Probably i've played longer than you if you havent seen bgs where low geared players are winning vs good geared teams/premades.Yes,its not happening verry often,but i've seen it.
    Everyone can believe what he wants to,but still in the end low geared players will continue to join bgs,bcuz there is no other way for them to gear up for pvp.This is how this game is working and it doesnt mather if you like it or not

Check this nifty invention out. ---> http://bfy.tw/6EU3
    You are verry smart.Can you show me now what is pos?

15. there is no other way for them to gear up for pvp.
    I just told a way to gear. Must i repeat again ? How many times does it take you to understand some basic stuff ? Your fail logic is amazing.

You being a lazy *** and not wanting to get some decent pve items so that you can be usefull in bg is one thing but to say there's no way to gear and be ready for pvp is pure ...

"I guess we are playing different game" ... apparently yes because this is how i geared my first character when i started playing on molten. I asked info on global and people answered. Recently i got a dk to lvl 80 and i asked on global for people to help in fos - pos - toc 5. Guess what, bis geared prot pala and holy priest came to help. Now my dk is 5.2. Don't give me this "it can't be done" or other excuses like that. I got to 5k by doing pve way faster than being useless and carried in a bg. How much honor / items can you get in a bg in a day especially if your team is made out of lowbies ? At least with pve gear you can actually defend something and not be killed by someone who just does /stare at you.

"its not happening verry often,but i've seen it" ... well i have not. I have seen geared people laughing at lowbies trying to kill them. I have seen a lot of people in alterac who were "defending" a tower and got owned by a decently geared bladestormer. I have seen low people taking the flag in warsong just to be killed by one ambush as soon as they got outside the tunnel. Want more examples ?

123 ... Last