1. Whats wrong with Mboxing mate? And how is it associated with what we're discussing here?
    Nothing is wrong with it, I didn't mean something was wrong with it with my post. If you re-read it I'm confindent you'll see that and how it's associated.

2. Nothing is wrong with it, I didn't mean something was wrong with it with my post. If you re-read it I'm confindent you'll see that and how it's associated.
    Yes, but I'm kindly asking you to explain it to me pls =) What's your point?

3. Yes, but I'm kindly asking you to explain it to me pls =) What's your point?
    My point is that both discussions are utterly stupid and shouldn't really be discussed.

4. My point is that both discussions are utterly stupid and shouldn't really be discussed.
    Everything can and should be discussed if there is different opinions about it, am I right?

5. Why is people still complaining about this? It doesn't matter if you're worthless in one BG because of your gear. Bgs have been always full of pugs and why? Because a lot of players don't give a damn **** about a BG match. When you tell them to do some FoS/PoS first its actually what they're thinking about your precious BGs ("I'm gonna do some Bgs first, get some gear and then I can play some serious arena matches").

Everyone can have a lot of fun in BGs, that is true, but in the end of all, its just a BG, you don't gain or lose any rating playing it. If we compare WoW to other competitive games such as League of Lengeds, arenas would be the ranked matches and BGs the normal matches.
    I feel like were going round robin here. BGs are for fun yes. BGs are also for competition. what BGs are not is to gear up you freshly buster 80 1.1k druid or any other class for that matter. @ 1.1k i could prolly kill you on my level 50 twink. If RBG's were ment for gearing up peoples scrubadins they would have a honor vendor that sells main set pieces (head chest hands shoulders legs), but they do not. BGs are ment for people with some gear to compete with other players and supplement pve content downtimes with something to do other that quest.

6. I feel like were going round robin here. BGs are for fun yes. BGs are also for competition.
    What comptetition? To see who farms more HK? Damn, such challenge.

1.1k i could prolly kill you on my level 50 twink.
    With your 1800 skills right?

If RBG's were ment for gearing up peoples scrubadins they would have a honor vendor that sells main set pieces (head chest hands shoulders legs), but they do not.
    What is wrong with you? There is honor vendors that sells main set peices O.O To know more about it please check the other thread where you asked the same thing ;D

7. Test of skill really. Just as a team. and yes with my 1800 skills eyekillju! but in all fairness gg on getting me with that last one. i had no clue that was a thing, but then again i dont pvp while i gear up. Best gear possible. every level. fully enchanted/gemmed. only way to play.

8. I came back 10 hours later, who do I see? Bakura and anime friend again. Nice

9. I came back 10 hours later, who do I see? Bakura and anime friend again. Nice
    I though you were done talking :D So what are you trying to do here? Are you in a anonymous mission or something?

10. I came back 10 hours later, who do I see? Bakura and anime friend again. Nice
    Transformers > anime

First ... 567