1. The GS syndrome is too strong in this community, if you don't overgear the content, you're not good enough.
    I haven't seen any other server with such absurd GS requirements for anything.

As for the OP, just play the game and ignore the dbags there have always been poorly gearead people.

2. There are some lowbies who can provide really sick support.
    Saw one15k hp horde rogue was sapping our healers 24/7 instead of attacking 6.k gs players and dieing like a rеtard.

Sad most of lowbies are useless idiоts.

3. The GS syndrome is too strong in this community, if you don't overgear the content, you're not good enough.
    I haven't seen any other server with such absurd GS requirements for anything.
    I've been thinking the exact same thing since I started to play here >_>

4. Lets be honest here, if you were actually looking for some challenge you would be queuing arenas instead of Random Bgs were you have a huge chance of playing agaisnt lows.
    Why ? Bgs can't be competitive ? I just gave you an example of a bg that was competitive. I for one like 5v5 arenas but on warmane, that bracket is dead.

A lot of players are coming from Lordaeron to Icecrown, probably that explains you the new amount of low geared players (Me and my friends just came from Cataclysm).
    And they can't play some fos - pos first ? What exactly is stopping them ? If they come from another server then they know what they should do to get some decent gear. It can't be that hard to ask on global or join a guild.

Lets say you have 1k gs. You search on global for a group, you enter fos - pos and guess what ... on top of getting out from there with some items, you also get out with emblems (which you can turn in for pvp gear). On top of fos - pos, you also have toc 5.

It's way faster to get decent gear by doing some dungeons in a day than farming bgs. How much honor can you get in a day if your team is made out of 3k gs people ?

5. Why ? Bgs can't be competitive ? I just gave you an example of a bg that was competitive.
    I guess we have a different definition for "competitive". It looks like you find "competitive" a Random BG where 80 players have the exact same gear while for me thats just a lot of people attacking everything that moves.

6. Fail. Gee, i wonder ... could it be to not die in one hit and be able to at least do some decent damage ?
    You quoted the last bit of the sentence so I'll say it again. Why should someone who soloely wants to do PvP be forced to do PvE and by the way PvE gear doesn't have resilience which you know reduces damage taken fom other players.

7. It increases stamina so even if no damage reduction from players, the more HP that better since you can eat more damage.

And everyone who wants to be viable in PvP (perhaps other than Unholy DK's) needs some or a lot of PvE items (talking about BiS here).

8. I guess we have a different definition for "competitive". It looks like you find "competitive" a Random BG where 80 players have the exact same gear while for me thats just a lot of people attacking everything that moves.
    So for you, competitive is fighting vs lowbies ? I take it arenas are not competitive either since the people from them have the exact same gear and for you, that's just "people atacking stuff that moves". What exactly do you find competitive ?

If the example i gave you was not a competitive bg, then i'll be damned, there's no such thing as competitive according to you.

9. You quoted the last bit of the sentence so I'll say it again. Why should someone who soloely wants to do PvP be forced to do PvE and by the way PvE gear doesn't have resilience which you know reduces damage taken fom other players.
    Is a simple text too hard for you ? Must i repeat the same thing i said above ? Sure, you also die from pve gear BUT :

1 - you don't die as fast as you would with green items
    2 - you are able to do some damage

How many times must i repeat the same stuff ? Here i go again just to be sure you understand :

Meh ... i'll go again :

In case you can't understand it, there's a huge difference between having :

1 - 13k hp vs 20k+.
    2 - 500 spell / attack power vs 2000 spell / attack power

10. I'd rather do bgs with 2k gs ppl that knows the concept of the bg and tries to give his best, than 6k gs who slacks / afk 24/7
    Being gearless doesn't mean he's bad

11. I'd rather do bgs with 2k gs ppl that knows the concept of the bg and tries to give his best, than 6k gs who slacks / afk 24/7
    Being gearless doesn't mean he's bad
    How about doing bgs with 2k gs ppl that are afk 24/7 ? Just like another user, you are comparing 2 different things.

"Being gearless doesn't mean he's bad" ... in 99% of cases that's what it means. Sure, there are some rare people who know how to play a class and what to do and manage to do a decent job even with bad gear but they are so rare. Having bad gear makes you useless because you can't defend or kill anything.

12. I'd rather do bgs with 2k gs ppl that knows the concept of the bg
    Yeah sure.
    He knows that he should kill healer but he cant.
    He knows that he should grab the flag but he cant.
    He knows that he should defend the flag but he cant.
    He knows that he should cap the flag but he cant.
    He knows that he should protec bunker but he cant.
    He knows that he should recap graveyard but he cant.

"I'am so happy to play with you guys, you know what to do but you can't do ****". - he said, waiting for ress on the last graveyard has been left for his team.

13. Yeah people always spam you when you enter with fos pos gear in bgs, "OMG ******, go farm pos". I mean you could farm pos for emblems until you are dead inside and buy full furious set, but man isn't that the most boring **** you can imagine in this game? You have more fun in bgs, even if you are losing. Just get at least 4-5k gs first, no one should be pvping just after dinging 80, because you will be more useless than an empty spot.

14. Its... a... damn... BG... Let the guys play :D

Actually, if you want to make the things interesting, why don't you help those low geared players when they queue into the same Bg as you instead of bashing them? :p
    It's a waste of time/effort/reagents/gold to buff or heal people that get one shot. Quite frankly it's just stupid. No amount of anything is going to save these guys.

15. Yeah people always spam you when you enter with fos pos gear in bgs, "OMG ******, go farm pos". I mean you could farm pos for emblems until you are dead inside and buy full furious set, but man isn't that the most boring **** you can imagine in this game? You have more fun in bgs, even if you are losing. Just get at least 4-5k gs first, no one should be pvping just after dinging 80, because you will be more useless than an empty spot.
    If your 4k+ and you are actively trying I got zero issues with you joining. At least you have 20k hp

First 1234 ... Last