1. So for you, competitive is fighting vs lowbies ?
    How did you assume that? I literally said that arenas are competitive and Bgs (were you can find low geared people) are not.

I take it arenas are not competitive either since the people from them have the exact same gear and for you, that's just "people atacking stuff that moves". What exactly do you find competitive ?
    In arenas you will be forced to fight against people with the same skill as you (the better you are, more rating you will get, better people you will fight). In BGs you can fight any type of player, good, bad, good geared or bad geared.

If the example i gave you was not a competitive bg, then i'll be damned, there's no such thing as competitive according to you.
    I find it funny how I said "Arenas are competitive" and you just ignored that part (basically the only thing I said).

P.S: I'm not going to quote it, but that reply you gave to humility were you trying to be funny?

2. Arenas don't start to be competitive until around 1800 MMR. Before then it's either scrubs or people with credit cards. I'll let you in on a little secret...I topped out in 2s at barely 2k. Why? I had the gear for it. BiS arms warr. I didn't have the skill for it. There are people who are just flat better than me. Not to say I'm bad, just not as good. If you want serious competition arenas at 2k + is where you will find it. If you want any competition though PvP in general should be where you find it.

3. Arenas don't start to be competitive until around 1800 MMR.
    Are you kidding me? 1800?
    Anyway, if you actually play for the competition I think its not hard for you to reach at least 2.2k

I'll let you in on a little secret...I topped out in 2s at barely 2k. Why? I had the gear for it.
    You topped with 2k? Do you mean the first 3 weeks of the season?

4. Actually that last season prior to the core swap / merge on ragnaros was the only season I played. On top of that I started late. On top of that I was just above 2k on my warrior and 1.9k on my hpal at about 30-40 games a week on each. So you maybe right if I put in a full season or more games, but I don't sit there day in and day out and chain que. That's just me though.

5. Actually that last season prior to the core swap / merge on ragnaros was the only season I played. On top of that I started late. On top of that I was just above 2k on my warrior and 1.9k on my hpal at about 30-40 games a week on each. So you maybe right if I put in a full season or more games, but I don't sit there day in and day out and chain que. That's just me though.
    What I tried to say is, 2k is not high at all.

6. Actually that last season prior to the core swap / merge on ragnaros was the only season I played. On top of that I started late. On top of that I was just above 2k on my warrior and 1.9k on my hpal at about 30-40 games a week on each. So you maybe right if I put in a full season or more games, but I don't sit there day in and day out and chain que. That's just me though.
    damn guys, me and a friend (me hpala, he's a feral) started for fun, i got 3 pvp items and suck @pvp, he's not that terrible and it's getting really annoying @~1.1k rating...

Ontopic: just dont queue before you got 20k hp, seeing a dk with 14k HP makes my stomach turn as a healer, i mostly give it up since even I as a 24k hpala get raped by some locks critting and similar.
    As for those "I dont wanna do pve just to do pvp", how do you plan on getting trinkets? Good thing warmane has vote/coin shop, cause on retail you'd use a quest trinket and a medallion? Many PVP BiS lists have a ton of PVE gear so think about that too, you gotta do pve to get some decent gear before you can actually be of any use in a BG.

7. Good thing warmane has vote/coin shop, cause on retail you'd use a quest trinket and a medallion?.
    This is warmane not retail :D

8. This is warmane and they do have a vote/coin shop which is even more reason not to see a 12k hp do in a bg. See sometimes you just point things out for yourself.

9. How did you assume that? I literally said that arenas are competitive and Bgs (were you can find low geared people) are not.

In arenas you will be forced to fight against people with the same skill as you (the better you are, more rating you will get, better people you will fight). In BGs you can fight any type of player, good, bad, good geared or bad geared.

I find it funny how I said "Arenas are competitive" and you just ignored that part (basically the only thing I said).

P.S: I'm not going to quote it, but that reply you gave to humility were you trying to be funny?
    Can you even understand a text you read m8 ? Try reading again what i said. Sooner or later (in your case better later than never) you will understand.

"In arenas you will be forced to fight against people with the same skill as you" ... wanna bet ?

"In BGs you can fight any type of player, good, bad, good geared or bad geared." ... well ofc you fight bad people since they are allowed to enter a bg with bad gear. Dude, do you even read / understand what i say ?

I gave you an example regarding a competitive bg i was part in. Do you deny that bgs like those are competitive ?

For the last time, wether you like it or not, bgs CAN be competitive as long as useless shift geared people don't join. Wether it's arena or bgs, fighting a team of lowbies is the same.

I'm so tired of low geared "arena masters" wannabe like you.

So many people in bgs are like "oh dude, i may have 1k gs but if i see you in arenas i'll own you so bad cos i'm so pro /flex" or "i have 1k gs but dude, on retail i had 500k rating in 2v2 #pro". And in your case "bgs are bad, arenas are good mkay ?. True skillz arena love ftw xoxoxo best eu pro pvp".

10. idk like 7kgs

i get whispers from low geared people calling me donor trash so..

11. Can you even understand a text you read m8 ? Try reading again what i said. Sooner or later (in your case better later than never) you will understand.
    Did I hit a nerve mate? This is what people like you regularly do. When they can't make any point they start with the "Do you even understand what I said?" When they are the ones closing their eyes to the facts.

"In arenas you will be forced to fight against people with the same skill as you" ... wanna bet ?
    Sure. What do you have to say about that? =)

"In BGs you can fight any type of player, good, bad, good geared or bad geared." ... well ofc you fight bad people since they are allowed to enter a bg with bad gear. Dude, do you even read / understand what i say ?
    You look confused, there is a difference between bad players and bad geared people. Bgs were made to gear up, deal with it.

I gave you an example regarding a competitive bg i was part in. Do you deny that bgs like those are competitive ?
    Anything can be a competition if you want mate, but I though you were looking for a GOOD competition.

Wether it's arena or bgs, fighting a team of lowbies is the same.
    You will not find a team of lowbies with good MMR in arenas ;D

I'm so tired of low geared "arena masters" wannabe like you.
    Probably you're tired of bashing those low geared players and getting pwned when they actually get enough gear.

So many people in bgs are like "oh dude, i may have 1k gs but if i see you in arenas i'll own you so bad cos i'm so pro /flex" or "i have 1k gs but dude, on retail i had 500k rating in 2v2 #pro". And in your case "bgs are bad, arenas are good mkay ?. True skillz arena love ftw xoxoxo best eu pro pvp".
    Damn you're so pissed. I'm sorry mate but if you're actually stucked at 1800 you're probably going to get owned by them :c

i get whispers from low geared people calling me donor trash so..
    People will always complain about anything.
    Edited: June 13, 2016

12. Riddle me this Batman, if battlegrounds were made for people to gear up why can you only buy off parts? And why do you need arena waiting to buy some of those off parts? It appears way more likely they were mentioned to supplement players with a competitive large team environment to get objective based kills.

13. Riddle me this Batman, if battlegrounds were made for people to gear up why can you only buy off parts? And why do you need arena waiting to buy some of those off parts? It appears way more likely they were mentioned to supplement players with a competitive large team environment to get objective based kills.
    Can you tell me one Blizzard tournament that involved Bgs? Oh wait, you can't since there is only arenas for that. Arenas were made to be the most competitive spec of the game.

14. I join bs with the lowest gear possible on my rogue , you don't wanna see what conversations I had with triggered pvp-ers lmao .

15. "most competitive" that doesn't mean the only competitive. Note the difference.

First 12345 ... Last