1. @DakMonkey As you can see, Moohammad is a pretty nervous guy. But you're right, if its true what he said )"There are bgs where 90% of the people have 2 - 3k gs") then maybe Bgs are actually for people to gear up.
    where exactly is the 5 set furious/relentless vendor for honor points again? ahh thats right, its a emblem vendor from pve content. honor vendors only sell off pieces. man those bg's really are for gearing up thanks for the clarification.

2. where exactly is the 5 set furious/relentless vendor for honor points again? ahh thats right, its a emblem vendor from pve content. honor vendors only sell off pieces. man those bg's really are for gearing up thanks for the clarification.
    Lol noob donator … typical

3. where exactly is the 5 set furious/relentless vendor for honor points again?
    Ammm... In Dalaran?

Right here?

Spoiler: Show

Lol noob donator … typical
    They are actually funny :D

4. I stand corrected then. So you still need arena points for relentless though and quite a bit more from what i can tell than you will obtain by que'n for rbg's 24/7. My WotLK exp is smaller in comparison to that of 60 cap so i do not know everything. I do however know that donar bashing is a fairly serious offense. If i cared more i may even be offended, but ive got 5/5 wf with bis off sets and a lolmourne so i never had to be a broke naga and grind it out. The rest of my toons i wont even try to pvp till im sitting in 5/5 relentless which i obtain from frost emblems when im raiding icc with my donar buddies. Solid info though i legit didnt know they had a real vendor. learn something new everyday.

5. I stand corrected then. So you still need arena points for relentless though and quite a bit more from what i can tell than you will obtain by que'n for rbg's 24/7.
    I'm almost full Furious with wrathful offparts just playing BGs. I don't have any problem in going arenas to farm some points aswell so no big deal, still better than doing PvE.

My WotLK exp is smaller in comparison to that of 60 cap so i do not know everything.
    I have something like 1/2 weeks of WotLK experince. Plus, the way you were talking you kinda looked like a veteran :D

but ive got 5/5 wf with bis off sets and a lolmourne so i never had to be a broke naga and grind it out.
    And still you're stucked at 1800.

Solid info though i legit didnt know they had a real vendor. learn something new everyday.
    Lesson time: Before talk, think.

6. I'm almost full Furious with wrathful offparts just playing BGs. I don't have any problem in going arenas to farm some points aswell so no big deal, still better than doing PvE.

I have something like 1/2 weeks of WotLK experince. Plus, the way you were talking you kinda looked like a veteran :D

And still you're stucked at 1800.

Lesson time: Before talk, think.
    All responses are well thought out. Not always 100% accurate. I've played for quite some time off and on since 2003. Arenas are fun and all, but I'm not the biggest fan of them. Most of my playing time came from vanilla where they had no arenas. I quit for all of 70 and most of 80 because I didn't like the changes they made to the honor system prior to 70 release. The week I was due to hit rank 13 they removed the ranks and I realised I had put in months of heavy play time for nothing now. Quite upsetting. My buddy got me back into the game late WotLK and I played until I was level 85 in cats then quit again until I found this server a bit over a year ago. Never played mop never played wod won't play legion. Hell I don't even know ulduar tactics past freja and I just killed that broad like a month ago. I do know that when I was putting heavy time into PvP it was highly competitive and very fun. I healed 3 guys to rank 14 prior to making the jump to shadow on my priest. I've got a fair amount of exp

7. Nice, page full of Bakura and friend Kasadar

8. Nice, page full of Bakura and friend Kasadar
    Damn, 1.42 posts per day... You're savage :v

9. I think we're done here, right?
    Yup. See ya around bud

10. And this is part where i dont understand people. Someone asks for Help, and there is always one who thinks he`s above everyone.

As the matter of Topic, just, enjoy your playtime, and learn from others mistakes.
    it is meant to help. you should laugh anytime anyone on this server asks for gearscore. link them dps meters, show them achievements, show them your gear, go show them your dps on a target dummy. no need to use gearscore for jack squat other than if you are pugging a 25 H icc or some crap and your inviting people in greens. ive seen plenty of 5.5k players beat 6k+ if a player knows how to play their class then its gg.

but lets be real here. if you in greens or blues dont QQ about not getting into that ICC 25m. lets get real.

11. I saw 4k-4.5krog in furious altrought got heroic weap but w/e who even didnt had trinket beated full bis arms sm warr that didnt even touch him some classes depend more on skills then on gear :) lets say spriest get 2 shot by arcane mage if bad gear, but when they full gear spam 2 spells and gg

12. I saw 4k-4.5krog in furious altrought got heroic weap but w/e
    Probably he got his coins right after character restoration.

13. yep exactly
    Edited: June 16, 2016

First ... 456