1. What GS do you need to be for people not to whisper harass you in BGs?

As the title says. I have FoS, PoS, and all rep gear (Excluding the ICC rep) and get a crap ton of hate in nearly every BG I enter with some people even going so far as to spam whisper me (Somehow they know a way to get past the spam filter?) to kill myself, get out of BGs with low gear, other things I will not repeat in the forums or just insulting me. So with all the best gear that I know of I am able to get, and joining BGs to try to get honor to get my GS up and actually earn pvp gear... I don't understand why people are so darn salty all the time.
    (I'm alliance btw, not sure if it's only an alliance thing but dang man)
    So what gs, or at what point will people stop yelling at me, or even threatening to report me for entering the BG. (I know they can't do that but still it's annoying as heck)

2. As the title says. I have FoS, PoS, and all rep gear (Excluding the ICC rep) and get a crap ton of hate in nearly every BG I enter with some people even going so far as to spam whisper me (Somehow they know a way to get past the spam filter?) to kill myself, get out of BGs with low gear, other things I will not repeat in the forums or just insulting me. So with all the best gear that I know of I am able to get, and joining BGs to try to get honor to get my GS up and actually earn pvp gear... I don't understand why people are so darn salty all the time.
    So what gs, or at what point will people stop yelling at me, or even threatening to report me for entering the BG. (I know they can't do that but still it's annoying as heck)
    Just ignore them and keep doing what you're doing. You're doing BGs to get the gear, kids gotta learn how to live with it.

3. next time someone whispers you, take all your gear off and run around naked punching ****.

4. As the title says. I have FoS, PoS, and all rep gear (Excluding the ICC rep) and get a crap ton of hate in nearly every BG I enter with some people even going so far as to spam whisper me (Somehow they know a way to get past the spam filter?) to kill myself, get out of BGs with low gear, other things I will not repeat in the forums or just insulting me. So with all the best gear that I know of I am able to get, and joining BGs to try to get honor to get my GS up and actually earn pvp gear... I don't understand why people are so darn salty all the time.
    Sometimes even when i join with full bis chars im getting wispers by people that arent doing anything at all except spamming(there are players who arent joining to play),so my advice for you is to ignore them and have fun.You will gear up eventually.

P.p:Spam filter doesnt work for wispers i think.

5. gearscore....

gear

score

ROFL

6. Just ignore and enjoy your game :D Most of them are trying to blame you for their failures.

7. gearscore....

gear

score

ROFL
    And this is part where i dont understand people. Someone asks for Help, and there is always one who thinks he`s above everyone.

As the matter of Topic, just, enjoy your playtime, and learn from others mistakes.

8. You can take my nibgank™ test. If you get 1 shot you have too low gear.

9. The people yelling the most are just looking for someone to blame if they die or lose the BG. I've farmed objectives with people who have low gear scores and they're 100x more valuable than the BiS players farming hk's and damage with the zerg. Both factions have low gear score people joining. Just put them on ignore and play.

Send me a whisper in game if have any pvp related questions.

- Natasmai

10. About 5k.

You are smart enough to understand that having a team full of low geared people is frustrating right ? If you are, then you understand how bad your post is. If you die in one hit, your place is not in a bg. A bg is a team work and if you can't help the team, don't join it.

If you are under 4k gs, even if you plan to do objectives you won't be able to. You can't defend a base, you can't carry a flag, you can't kill a flag carrier, etc so in response to what Natasmai said, no, a gearless person is not valuable. Plus, Natasmai compared 2 different things : zerg vs objectives. WRONG. Compare objective seeking lowbies with objective seeking geared people. Does a lowbie team stand a chance ? NO. Even in the case of a zerg, there's a high chance for you to lose the bg even if you follow objectives so again, gearless people have no value.

Just yesterday i saw a horde prot warrior getting attacked by 5 alliance lowbies in arathi at stables while he was defending. I didn't even bother to help him since he was just laughing at how they struggled to take a little hp off him. Such value, much usefull, very potential.

11. About 5k.

You are smart enough to understand that having a team full of low geared people is frustrating right ? If you are, then you understand how bad your post is. If you die in one hit, your place is not in a bg. A bg is a team work and if you can't help the team, don't join it.

If you are under 4k gs, even if you plan to do objectives you won't be able to. You can't defend a base, you can't carry a flag, you can't kill a flag carrier, etc so in response to what Natasmai said, no, a gearless person is not valuable. Plus, Natasmai compared 2 different things : zerg vs objectives. WRONG. Compare objective seeking lowbies with objective seeking geared people. Does a lowbie team stand a chance ? NO. Even in the case of a zerg, there's a high chance for you to lose the bg even if you follow objectives so again, gearless people have no value.

Just yesterday i saw a horde prot warrior getting attacked by 5 alliance lowbies in arathi at stables while he was defending. I didn't even bother to help him since he was just laughing at how they struggled to take a little hp off him. Such value, much usefull, very potential.
    Its... a... damn... BG... Let the guys play :D

Actually, if you want to make the things interesting, why don't you help those low geared players when they queue into the same Bg as you instead of bashing them? :p

12. Its... a... damn... BG... Let the guys play :D
    Tbh i am always sad when i enter with my feral and i see the alliance team having low geared people in it. Come on, bring some challenge, don't give me a free win. I remember alterac bgs from old molten, full groups of geared people. Those games lasted a loooong time because nobody could cap a base, mine, kill mini, etc. It was pretty much pure pvp in the middle with both sides struggling to kill few people. Awesome heals, dps, and tanks on both teams. It ended with 1 - 0 for alliance. Even before the merge, on deathwing, something like this happened a few times tho it wasn't this intense. Can you do that now ? NO. Now you just walk through the alliance / horde like they are made out of paper (even paper is stronger than their gear).

13. Once upon time it was Horde players making these sort of threads that thier BG's were filled with nothing but low geared noobs getting one shotted seems witrh the influx of new players most of them are going Allaince hence the low geared people. But if people want to PvP why should they PvE? Or maybe there should gear checks for RBG's. Maybe that would make these elitist BiS BG heroes happy?

14. why should they PvE?
    Fail. Gee, i wonder ... could it be to not die in one hit and be able to at least do some decent damage ?

15. Tbh i am always sad when i enter with my feral and i see the alliance team having low geared people in it. Come on, bring some challenge, don't give me a free win.
    Lets be honest here, if you were actually looking for some challenge you would be queuing arenas instead of Random Bgs were you have a huge chance of playing agaisnt lows.

Even before the merge, on deathwing, something like this happened a few times tho it wasn't this intense. Can you do that now ? NO.
    A lot of players are coming from Lordaeron to Icecrown, probably that explains you the new amount of low geared players (Me and my friends just came from Cataclysm).

123 ... Last