1. BG hero you say?? Am I supposed to get offended by that? I am proud to be one. So you say that the imbalances we are experiencing right now, is actually legit? Alright I believe you.

This video was published on Aug 6, 2015
    Yeah bring that hero material against us Stellar sweetheart in a rated BG :)

2. I remmber a quite long time ago when some1 said he/she was gonna quit from Warmane. Yet he/she is still here. Oh please! And btw...regarding the topic i'd say fire mage is the better option ^^

3. well dps class i 'll say if u are a pro go for fire mage
    if a regular player go for uh dk or warrior or ww monk or a lock

4. I played resto druid and now want some dps,but its hard decision to make. So i want your opinion :D
    We know...Frostwolf has no bugs at all!
    It's like retail.

5. I remmber a quite long time ago when some1 said he/she was gonna quit from Warmane. Yet he/she is still here. Oh please! And btw...regarding the topic i'd say fire mage is the better option ^^
    hahaha. I won't quit.

6. BG hero you say?? Am I supposed to get offended by that? I am proud to be one. So you say that the imbalances we are experiencing right now, is actually legit? Alright I believe you.

This video was published on Aug 6, 2015
    Nice pocket healing. :D

7. Nice pocket healing. :D
    Thanks, I appreciate it. This video isn't about skills, im noob anyway. It's about how allys dies by my hands XD.
    Just look at how I crack their skulls. Doesn't it piss you off a bit?

8. ...
    I doubt anyone here is autistic enough to get offended by something like this. Get back to your basement D&D parties and stop talking to him like he was one of your kind.
    Edited: June 20, 2016 Reason: Grammar

9. Doesn't it piss you off a bit?
    Nope. Anyone can do this.

10. ilyanah still feeling proud about theese BG's, been like 3 years, back in cata he/she did those aswell all the time on Sarg and when Legion of Blood just farmed his/her premade for 2 hours, he/she quit. Sad story dawg.
    Get gud Ily, go show ur high skill cap in bgs with some pocketheals on ungeared nawbs.

Thanks, I appreciate it. This video isn't about skills, im noob anyway. It's about how allys dies by my hands XD.
    Too bad noone cares how u ''crack theyr skulls'' lmao, so cringy, i cant. lmao
    Edited: June 20, 2016

11. Gosh, Pervy, u still playing this game? We need to do some 3's again for old times.

And on topic, Ily, long time no see, tho I don't care if u do only bgs or not, i mean, arenas not for everyone, some likes just to zerg.
    And on the class topic, well Fire mage is fun af, ask pervy about it, he a veteran of fire mage, im playing warrior and its quite fun, but sometimes i have the urge to play some ranged dps, in my case Warlock. But look what u urself like the best.

12. Yeah bring that hero material against us Stellar sweetheart in a rated BG :)
    Honey, I was in your guild "Stellar" or so Cannabis Country Club before they migrated to Alliance. It was fun.

I remmber a quite long time ago when some1 said he/she was gonna quit from Warmane. Yet he/she is still here. Oh please! And btw...regarding the topic i'd say fire mage is the better option ^^
    I doubt anyone here is autistic enough to get offended by something like this. Get back to your basement D&D parties and stop talking to him like he was one of your kind.
    Nope. Anyone can do this.
    I really miss these negative comments, it is where all the fun is at. You judge but you don't really know what I can do.

But whatever, I had my fun creating these noob materials, I don't know about you guys but here's some more noob skull cracking vidz. Enjoy XD3

Edited: June 27, 2016

13. This thread is not about to promote your videos Wtf? Begone pest

First 1234 Last