1. Shreddor, they challenged her to post!

2. NYAHAHAHA! My videos is also warmane's videos. So I can post my crap anywhere.. Besides, i'm here to promote my crap. :D
    Reposting vidz to make sure they are viewed on this page.

Edited: June 27, 2016

3. Exactly, why post. I'm having fun posting knowing no one would even read it. or watch it.

Toinkz....

4. ilyanah are you sexy in real life? :O

5. you mean Autistic.
    No, I mean autism. You're the autism itself.

6. NYAHAHAHA! My videos is also warmane's videos. So I can post my crap anywhere.. Besides, i'm here to promote my crap. :D
    Reposting vidz to make sure they are viewed on this page.

IMO not bad videos, I just really dislike the constant zoom in. I think it would be more enjoyable to see more of what's happening around, because right now half of the screen is damage numbers, your UI and WA strings (just my opinion).

As a side-note: dropping the attitude would definitely help with publicity, etc.

7. I like these videos,I will remain at horde for a while longer!
    Edited: June 28, 2016

8. i love your pvp videos XD but you did not make any new since like..5 months ago , why ? D:

9. Lol its pretty fun to see those " noob" l2p reply by the alliance or should i say by the "humans"? Because thats why you roll alliance right? But you damn right ily got a pocket healer... While you scrubs hit the top 2vs2 without a healer right? I can imagine its a challenge and guess what ! When you reach 2k+ in 2vs2 you get the 3vs3 + 5vs5 for free ! How legit :D You guys are really pro , its nothing compared to battlegrounds and world pvp...those are noobs with pocket healers.

First 1234 Last