1. Class distribution

Sup ppl!

I would like to start playing at realmicecrown and would like to know the most played class ... I tried to search but did not find this information for Icecrown , just to Lordaeron ..
    Thanks all!

2. I can only speak under correction, but paladin is the most played class.

3. Yeah, would be a nice suggestion to create a class-balance table for each realm (listed by chars per class active within past 7 (?) days)

4. Sup ppl!

I would like to start playing at realmicecrown and would like to know the most played class ... I tried to search but did not find this information for Icecrown , just to Lordaeron ..
    Thanks all!
    let's just say that Plate armor is extremely common.
    for one reason, Shadowmourne

5. Well it's not as easy as some say "pff, paladin".
    I've been pugging raids on my alt and it wasn't one time we had <3 paladins, or >3 druids.
    Seems like, from my PoV, that now there's a TON of: warriors, druids and paladins.

Warlocks (especially demo) are really not played that much (but have awesome buff, any raid is a 10/10 inv) and rogues in pve. The rest are pretty much all common with some specs missing but they're mostly considered "not as good" in pve (viable that is).

6. Well it's not as easy as some say "pff, paladin".
    I've been pugging raids on my alt and it wasn't one time we had <3 paladins, or >3 druids.
    Seems like, from my PoV, that now there's a TON of: warriors, druids and paladins.

Warlocks (especially demo) are really not played that much (but have awesome buff, any raid is a 10/10 inv) and rogues in pve. The rest are pretty much all common with some specs missing but they're mostly considered "not as good" in pve (viable that is).
    Makes sense , because druids are one of the easiest caster spec to play .

7. Here a Census I have currently running while I play. Be aware I don't assume uniform completeness here because only a few times I play long enough for a full scan to go through, so Draenei (and therefore Shamans) and Night Elves (Druids, Hunters) might be overrepresented.
    Druid: 15%
    Hunter: 10%
    Mage: 7%
    Priest: 9%
    Rogue: 6%
    Warlock: 5%
    Warrior: 10%
    Paladin: 15%
    Shaman: 9%
    Death Knight: 10%