1. Do they fix?

Do they actually fixing things or making it worst the ever before, cant mine, cant herb, dungeons that worked perfect now super bugged, i get feeling that they wan ppl to leave cata servers and move some were els, i was at this server for year or soo, sure with breaks but still.... And even Wotlk severs, items lose they stats, queues of over 2000 ppl. ppl love playing Cata but with all things going more and more wrong no wonder ppl leave.

2. You should really use your brain before making threads.

When Warmane fix issues or implement anything there is always a chance the new code will break something that used to work. It happens on Cata, it happens on MoP and it happens on Wrath. Just keep adding reports on the bugtracker and stop ****ing complaining all the time >.>
    If half the haters that say 'Warmane is trying to kill cata' actually took the time to make reports then **** would be fixed 10x faster...

3. 'Warmane is trying to kill cata'

but:
    "We cannot be killed, for we already dead"

exdee

4. Fool

You should really use your brain before making threads.

When Warmane fix issues or implement anything there is always a chance the new code will break something that used to work. It happens on Cata, it happens on MoP and it happens on Wrath. Just keep adding reports on the bugtracker and stop ****ing complaining all the time >.>
    If half the haters that say 'Warmane is trying to kill cata' actually took the time to make reports then **** would be fixed 10x faster...
    This is their living, this is a business, and you think they need us to tell them that mining points and herb points are completely trashed? They know.
    Fixing things like this is nowhere near rocket science, it would take one guy an afternoon to fix the entire mining issue, which never should have happened from putting in new fixes in the first place, and even then how much testing do you need to run on a patch to find such monumental errors? Not much, just like your knowledge of coding and business administration. In essence? Shut the hell up, what you said was absolutely without insight so lose the more worthy than thou attitude!

5. This is their living, this is a business, and you think they need us to tell them that mining points and herb points are completely trashed? They know.
    Fixing things like this is nowhere near rocket science, it would take one guy an afternoon to fix the entire mining issue, which never should have happened from putting in new fixes in the first place, and even then how much testing do you need to run on a patch to find such monumental errors? Not much, just like your knowledge of coding and business administration. In essence? Shut the hell up, what you said was absolutely without insight so lose the more worthy than thou attitude!
    calm your tits lol.

have you tried fixing all stuff that got broken? do you know how the fine things of this core work? do you know that it is a ****LOAD of things that got broken? how many people are working on it, how long do the higher priority things take to fix?

no it should not have been broken, but **** happens.

business administration you say.... what's up with that?

6. This is their living, this is a business, and you think they need us to tell them that mining points and herb points are completely trashed? They know.
    Wow, er okay, if it's so easy to fix then go on. Make your own test server, replicate the bugs and then go fix it. You never know, Warmane might reward you for it....Shouldn't be hard, you did say it's not rocket science.

7. Can we just merge this dead, bugged realm into MoP and get partial coin refunds, kkthxbye.
    Edited: June 15, 2016

8. Can we just merge this dead, bugged realm into MoP and get partial coin refunds, kkthxbye.
    Feel free to go make a toon on Frostwolf...

Nelth is and forever will remane Cata and no-one will take that from us, be us 4k players or 1k.

9. Feel free to go make a toon on Frostwolf...

Nelth is and forever will remane Cata and no-one will take that from us, be us 4k players or 1k.
    probably not intentional... but i like how you say "remane" instead of "remain" :D
    anyway, as long as there will be some fixes from time to time, i will be playing on cataclysm aswell as wotlk. I really enjoy the old content, especially because I am too big of a noob to do some things on wotlk. (+ I learn from the easy cata way so i can use it in wotlk)

10. You should really use your brain before making threads.

I don't agree with u at all. Lets supose that maybe just maybe they are rly focus on Cata and they will fix problems soon as possible, I play here for almost 4 years and even when cata was strong they promissed updates that never happened, u say that the "haters" that says that warmane want to kill cata are wrong, but they even tried to merge us with mop after a year of full ignore pattern and false promisses of their part, that made alot of players leave or move another expansion. Maybe just maybe wasn't their intention but i got ignored way to much time to belive that. They gave us this big update that they promissed like 2 years ago, maybe they realised what they made wrong and started to care again about cata, that is rly good and i hope its not too late to save cata (#tomuchtimeheretobelivethat). So ye "haters" have they reason to be mad in my opinion.
    About the bugs we got with last update i belive they will fix lets just hope it wont take long.

p.s: if staff is watching this^^, yes im mad af , but i'll still play on cata until the ends of time :)!

11. I don't agree with u at all. Lets supose that maybe just maybe they are rly focus on Cata and they will fix problems soon as possible, I play here for almost 4 years and even when cata was strong they promissed updates that never happened, u say that the "haters" that says that warmane want to kill cata are wrong, but they even tried to merge us with mop after a year of full ignore pattern and false promisses of their part, that made alot of players leave or move another expansion. Maybe just maybe wasn't their intention but i got ignored way to much time to belive that. They gave us this big update that they promissed like 2 years ago, maybe they realised what they made wrong and started to care again about cata, that is rly good and i hope its not too late to save cata (#tomuchtimeheretobelivethat). So ye "haters" have they reason to be mad in my opinion.
    About the bugs we got with last update i belive they will fix lets just hope it wont take long.

p.s: if staff is watching this^^, yes im mad af , but i'll still play on cata until the ends of time :)!
    I'm not saying that Warmane haven't given Cata players a reason to think in a negative way. Hell no, I agree Warmane has ****ed Cata players over the most and it is the lack of updates and lack of communication that has caused the HUGE drop of population. But it's not a reason to keep typing pointless threads calling all this out or to say Warmane is killing Cata. What will that achieve? Absolutely nothing. But if we just kept going, reported bugs and exploits then we still have a bigger chance of getting something back for Cataclysm.

12. I'm not saying that Warmane haven't given Cata players a reason to think in a negative way. Hell no, I agree Warmane has ****ed Cata players over the most and it is the lack of updates and lack of communication that has caused the HUGE drop of population. But it's not a reason to keep typing pointless threads calling all this out or to say Warmane is killing Cata. What will that achieve? Absolutely nothing. But if we just kept going, reported bugs and exploits then we still have a bigger chance of getting something back for Cataclysm.
    Yes i agree. Lets have good vibes :)

13. Wow, er okay, if it's so easy to fix then go on. Make your own test server, replicate the bugs and then go fix it. You never know, Warmane might reward you for it....Shouldn't be hard, you did say it's not rocket science.
    Lol kid get schooled cya

14. That's a weak reply, you know they would never give me a copy of their client, which isn't some fresh private server blank, it's proprietary work they have paid for along the way. And it isn't hard. I don't care if we're taking about a two dimensional game from the 80's or games a decade beyond WoW, if the game is already made, it's only a matter of isolating the thing you are looking at and editing a value or location, in this case that means letting a copper vein have a positive value rather than sit empty...

15. Don't worry about me. If you were capable of schooling yourself maybe you wouldn't be running around the information age in full ****** mode.

12 Last