1. Feel free to go make a toon on Frostwolf...

Nelth is and forever will remane Cata and no-one will take that from us, be us 4k players or 1k.
    Unless of course, the staff decides to do it without asking for "permission", just like they decided to merge the WotLK realms into Icecrown

2. Feel free to go make a toon on Frostwolf...

Nelth is and forever will remane Cata and no-one will take that from us, be us 4k players or 1k.
    Someone said "Warmane is a buisness", do you really think they will waste resources and money on a dead realm? - nothing can bring old playerbase of ~8000 across 3 realms. I've been playing on Cata since 4.0.6 (2012) and we were only getting disappointments.

A good end we can hope for, is MoP merge and refundation of all donated items on Nelth (make coins untradable and usable within X days).
    Edited: June 16, 2016

3. Don't worry about me. If you were capable of schooling yourself maybe you wouldn't be running around the information age in full ****** mode.
    Seriously the only one in full ****** (by the way, splitting the letters up like that to avoid the censorship is worth 3 infraction points) is you mate. By the way, it's not hard to create your own Private test realm, yea it would never be to the quality that Warmane's probably is but hey, this **** is child's play for you right? I'd say it would take you a week to have a 100% bug-free test realm, then you can sprout your knowledge onto the Warmane staff....Dick.

4. I think we should stop giving attention to vocal minority, im happy to play cata. Just fix the fire magus and id be happy to play dungeons again. :)

5. holy **** people. either enjoy realm as it is or **** off, no one is forcing you to play here. despite all **** neltharion is one of the top cata realms population and content wise.

First 12