1. Skada works fine, recount has useless process usage.

2. I fixed the 'aggressive combat detection' and the timer bug.

There is a checkbox under 'General options' called 'Aggressive combat detection'.
    If enabled, it will work just like Recount.
    Note that this option only really applies to solo or group fights, raid fights work well with the default (conservative) mode.

There is a slider under 'General options' called 'Tentative Timer'.
    You can set the time in seconds Skada waits for the trigger to be hit.
    Note that this option on applies if 'Aggressive combat detection' is turned off.

Skada r302-fixed (rar, for 3.3.5)
    Skada r302-fixed (zip, for 3.3.5)
    Edited: June 14, 2016

3. I fixed the 'aggressive combat detection' and the timer bug.

There is a checkbox under 'General options' called 'Aggressive combat detection'.
    If enabled, it will work just like Recount.
    Note that this option only really applies to solo or group fights, raid fights work well with the default (conservative) mode.

There is a slider under 'General options' called 'Tentative Timer'.
    You can set the time in seconds Skada waits for the trigger to be hit.
    Note that this option on applies if 'Aggressive combat detection' is turned off.

Skada r302-fixed (rar, for 3.3.5)
    Skada r302-fixed (zip, for 3.3.5)

still dont get why anyone would go through the trouble of using skada over recount

4. still dont get why anyone would go through the trouble of using skada over recount
    Still don't get why you have to be such a Recount extremist. Skada works fine for me.

5. Still don't get why you have to be such a Recount extremist. Skada works fine for me.
    becuz im a feral, and ferals pop their cd's right at the start of the fight, so when skada doesnt calculate the first few seconds it makes me look bad. then pair that with the fact that everyone thinks skada is the good one and recount the buggy one, i want ppl to know that skada is ****ty by default whereas recount is fine by default.

6. becuz im a feral, and ferals pop their cd's right at the start of the fight, so when skada doesnt calculate the first few seconds it makes me look bad.
    Skada DOES calculate the first few seconds of a boss fight.
    How many times do I have to tell you that?
    Do I have to explain the trigger again?

then pair that with the fact that everyone thinks skada is the good one and recount the buggy one
    Noone ever said Recount is buggy (except when it was) and Skada can be trimmed down much more to be much lighter and CPU friendly (modules).
    That's why people prefer Skada for pure dmg metering (and threat).

i want ppl to know that skada is ****ty by default whereas recount is fine by default.
    Skada isn't **** and so is Recount.

They just differ a bit in their technical philosophy.

Recount is a all-in-one meter
    Skada is a modular meter with a threat module

They gather the exact same data provided by the client.
    Edited: June 17, 2016

7. becuz im a feral, and ferals pop their cd's right at the start of the fight, so when skada doesnt calculate the first few seconds it makes me look bad. then pair that with the fact that everyone thinks skada is the good one and recount the buggy one, i want ppl to know that skada is ****ty by default whereas recount is fine by default.
    Bashing an addOn just because the numbers of your DPS aren't "correct"...damn that is a really big e-peen right there.

First 12