1. Battleground fun

Ever since merge the ques for RBG, atleast for alliance are unreal.
    10k steady population server and I'm sitting in que for 25 mins. When the rbg que actualy pops up, its Alterac valley 90% of the time. Thats semi-acceptable too, mkay.
    Then I open the scoreboard to see what I'm facing. Oh look-e here 30 multiboxing ele shamans with auto-target/cast frost shock/rocket gloves scipts.
    No fun at all.Battleground is ruined. I get it that you guys make thousands of dollars from multiboxers. That's cool if this was my server I'd probably do the same. But for the love of god, after they give you the cash and you catch em scripting atleast bann them for that. Or make some restrictions for multi-boxing in bgs. it's unreal waiting 20 mins for a que then getting rekt by 30xele shamans.

2. Alliance pvp guild = chat. Imposible to que with more than 3 friends at once )

3. I feel u bro, but if you look closely there are atleast 2 more topic on page 1 of icecrown forums with the same complains, there are staff responses in them that might be helpful.

TL DR: Warmane won't restrict the multiboxers it's like 2-3 people ruining the game for hundred more, who cares right ?

4. As Pencheto said, so far all answers have been that multiboxing policy wont be changed.