1. OK
    1 only arena is a pvp rest like bg's or RNG builds is for donor without brain
    2 only one mage can be in arena and must be frost rest is for donors RNG without brain,
    3 if you are weak get spriest or dikej = rate without brain without gear without donate, easy 1800
    4 i know tha cos i play spriest or dikej
    5 WARBRINGERS IS NOT PVP cos look first point
    /CLAP
    "must be frost" yeh high ratings sure, but till 2k any spec can work with good partner and quite well geared i got 2k as arcane mage with frost mage so i dont think arcane is not viable in pvp ... just saying

2. Mage is very fun and very versatile so is spriest.
    If you want an OP class and want to top BGs without much effort go for spriest get 1.2k resil 3 dots flay and heal and u will beat most if not all classes. (About as basic as a ret pally.)

Mage (assuming frost) you are more of a support with counter spell and poly
    then again if you roll arcane in bgs you can easily take down anyone within 5 seconds

3. then again if you roll arcane in bgs you can easily take down anyone within 5 seconds
    Works against noobs or when carried by premade.
    Every Warbrringers arcane mage dies within 4 second when ran too far from healers.
    14 seconds if Iceblock is not on CD.
    Edited: October 5, 2016

4. Honestly, go on blackrock, make a mage and a spriest and do a few bgs/arenas (bgs are 1-3 min queue usually) on each, you have fairly decent gear to start with and really can get a feel for the spec. Or just hit the target dummy for a bit.

Going by whats op usually isnt the best idea (both are tier 1 anyways), just go with what spec feels better to you.

5. OK
    1 only arena is a pvp rest like bg's or RNG builds is for donor without brain
    2 only one mage can be in arena and must be frost rest is for donors RNG without brain,
    3 if you are weak get spriest or dikej = rate without brain without gear without donate, easy 1800
    4 i know tha cos i play spriest or dikej
    5 WARBRINGERS IS NOT PVP cos look first point
    /CLAP
    1.pvp means player vs player,battlegrounds,duels,arenas are all pvp environments.
    What you call RNG,means Random Number Generator,so what about it? Lel dude.. like donors dont play in arenas only duels and bgs? Lol

2.Again that RGN,are you sure you know what it means?

3.Get a dk and go to 1800 half naked,if you can,bis dk can barely kill a healer,since it has no healing reduction,and you tell me is so easy to reach 1800 on icecrown? When most of ppl that play arenas are above 5.5k gs lol. So much fail man,priest without gear? No haste? No mana? No resilience,K.

4.you play spriest or dk? Spriest or dk? Or you play with your little brain that got few cells and you are being delusional?

5.You dont know what pvp is: look first point,and second one,ignorant
    /CLAP

P.s i will copy your post to a note to laugh when i am sad or something,icecrown would be a sad server without pros like you. (y)
    Edited: October 7, 2016

6. A high end Mage is pretty much unbeatable in 1v1. It is just harder to get to that level of play compared to he others
    Yes.
    Feral eats mage like i eat tasty bacon in the morning.
    MM hunter or beast mastery.... enjoy silences and OP pet biting your *** need to say more?
    Unholy dk is your favorite,you wont suffer,he will end you as soon as possible with gargo pew pew on you and AMS(invincible mode).

Dont take it personally,you are not the only one,this thread is one of the misinformed i have seen.
    Edited: October 7, 2016

First 123