1. need an addon that shows timers for debuffs from the time that i cast it

idk if there's an addon like this but i need it to show the timer for debuffs, NOT based on the target's debuffs, but based on when i casted it.

this server has problems with showing debuffs on a boss and it's a big problem playing as a feral druid

2. Can you clarify what's the issue? If you can't see your debuffs on target due too many of them it would be simple to just display player debuffs first or just show only player's debuffs.

3. If you want debuff tracker of your dots on enemy target use "Aura Frames".

4. Can you clarify what's the issue? If you can't see your debuffs on target due too many of them it would be simple to just display player debuffs first or just show only player's debuffs.
    tried this, doesnt work. there's a server-wide bug where you cant see debuffs if there are too many debuffs on the boss.

5. If you want debuff tracker of your dots on enemy target use "Aura Frames".
    i have used multiple addons that track my debuffs for me. what i need is very specific and in the subject title/post.

6. u can try Tidy Plates. i have bear, and it works there, should work on you too.

7. Get yourself the weakauras backport here in the addons section of the forum. there is an option in the trigger submenu to enable "cast by me" for it to only respect the debuffs when they were casted by you. Should do the job just fine.

8. Get yourself the weakauras backport here in the addons section of the forum. there is an option in the trigger submenu to enable "cast by me" for it to only respect the debuffs when they were casted by you. Should do the job just fine.
    ofc^^

Or if the debuffs are really buggy, you could create a custom trigger with SPELL_CAST_SUCCESS and gather the time from there.

9. ofc^^

Or if the debuffs are really buggy, you could create a custom trigger with SPELL_CAST_SUCCESS and gather the time from there.
    can you tell me exactly how you do that?

10. Need To Know, Class timers or Raven should do the trick.

11. tried needtoknow, didnt work
    the only addon that ended up working was fortexorcist

12. Yes Forte is good but if you want to track bleeds and such or track your ff first use badkitty for feral second use eventalert for ff badkitty will track ff but I prefer eventalert

13. Well you can also use Event Horizon it also tracks DoT ticks and trinkets.