1. The Alliance, it is all hopeless and futile to even attempt to stop me. Dark tides of uprising and war are coming for your pathetic faction. None will be spared and all of your kind will know of the great oblivion and its gnashing of teeth. The lands will be littered with skeletons, for it is in truth the great and mighty Horde that is superior. The lesser will be eradicated from this glorious realm, and is no place for Alliance scum. The Horde is about ready to cast war upon you, and your supposedly powerful faction will be left reeling from devastating annihilation when it begins. There will be no prowess and skill on the Alliance's side as the Horde police phase you out. Understand, the Alliance is not at all prepared, and will lose this great war.
    What i see is just a strong talk and no Action, last time i saw Horde peasants, they were in Duskwood, getting their *** kicked by Art of War and before that we owned your Camp at Stranghelton as Revenge for what you did and noone was able to defeat us.

So ye.. Kepp talking, but the domain is Aliance you talking Twat.

2. You Alliance are not welcome on this thread. End this pointless flaunting now. This is a Horde discussion thread, lesser one.

3. You Alliance are not welcome on this thread. End this pointless flaunting now. This is a Horde discussion thread, lesser one.
    Not true, from 1 good reason. Your post is on open forum Thread for all players from Lordareon. That means Aliance,Horde and transrace players.

And as i can see Horde is not so clever race after all, what a shame Thrall has to tolerate your behaviour.

Lieanor Out

4. The ineptitude of these Alliance mongrels is astonishing. More and more proof as to why they are only good for being eliminated from the realm.
    Edited: June 15, 2016

5. yo i actually think this is a hidden message and shud therefore be dealt with carefully:

horde = isis
    alliance = western society

amg we all lost

6. The ineptitude of these Alliance mongrels is astonishing. More and more proof as to why they are only good for being eliminated from the realm.

this is you

7. For all the crying Alliance players. thomast114(Cowprince) has now joined our infamous guild called Vengeance. We're known for taking over your cities and overall take over allyzones. You should know that we have gathered a strong member which will strengthen our roster and fight for our cause.

Alliance players. Your days are counted, you WILL fall.

8. Coffzor, they sense their inner weakness and use shoddy attempts to try to send our cause off-course. It will not work as we are of the superior minds. Death to the Alliance. SEMPER FIDELIS! For the Horde!

9. coffzor, they sense their inner weakness and use shoddy attempts to try to send our cause off-course. It will not work as we are of the superior minds. Death to the alliance. Semper fidelis! For the horde!
    Lok'tar ogar!

10. Ok Lieanor in again for once more, cuz this is getting interesting.

So i checked your "Horde OP pvp Guild".

1 word... Meh

Dont know what you imagine, but i think you are not skilled, you are just a bunch of noobs who think of them selfs as the mighty Horde.

Your Guild Leader doesnt have Arena Team, and most of you just strugle to get 1 500 in 2v2 xD

Ye, iam not afraid, but at least there will be fun for a while.

And finally you will pick your own lvls to fight against and not lvls 30 or lower, cuz you can one hit them.

So if you are so good, so big so mighty we are waiting in our mighty Stormwind.

So if you want to prove your self, do the raid, anounce the raid time and we will wait and you are going to be crushed.

Or just do it when is noone in Stormwind so you can say you did it, but that would be worthless for someone like you, right ?

Anyway, if attack us, we will destroy you.

Dont worry we are better and cant wait for new mug for my cup of coffe, ive heard that Taurens heads are perfect for it.

Cant wait to slaughter your Cowprincess

11. yo i actually think this is a hidden message and shud therefore be dealt with carefully:

horde = isis
    alliance = western society

amg we all lost
    I think this true,since Alliance is more advanced better in everything.

#All_Horde_must_Die!

12. We have raided countless Alliance towns and crushed through the defenses of the feeble Art of War guild. Lieanor, where is this supposed opposition you speak of? The Alliance are inferior and shall only be dismissed as such. End of story.

13. We have raided countless Alliance towns and crushed through the defenses of the feeble Art of War guild. Lieanor, where is this supposed opposition you speak of? The Alliance are inferior and shall only be dismissed as such. End of story.
    All hordes will be banned soon from entering Azeroth.

#Make_Stormwind_Great_Again!

14. The Alliance are faltering and will soon fall from the upheaval of the Horde's wrathful might.

First 123 Last