1. The Destiny of the Horde of Lordaeron

Hello fellow Horde. SEMPER FIDELIS.
    We need to institute a plan for attack against the Alliance under an Iron Horde consortium to gradually form a stranglehold on Lordaeron, and I have devised a strategy for doing so. I heavily encourage discussion and open inquiry from Horde players on the plot:
    • Form a Horde Militia Polis State on Lordaeron to monitor and constrict the Alliance.
    • Construct/Maintain HMPS through placing sanctioned blockades on all major Alliance cities. Around the walls and gates of the cities the Horde shall establish encampments to trap the Alliance from the inside, and to keep the Alliance from flying away or escaping through the docks, Horde rogues will stealth their way to the flight masters and lurk on the docks and boats. This way, we can keep them from exiting.
    • Many players will nonetheless use hearthstones and a minority can slip through our imposed blockades, and for them they will eventually be met with their demise as we shall implement a scouting squad faction of the HMPS, which will snuff out all Alliance in the open world and slaughter them on target.
    • But this is still not complete, for we of the HMPS will need to cripple the withdrawn and hiding Alliance forces by regularly sending out an offensive conquering squad faction of the HMPS into their towns and cities to kill their leaders and NPC’s, and afterward stationing themselves inside the settlements after conquering them for as long as they can hold out.
    • Finally, we must have Horde spies create alternate Alliance characters and use them to assess any and all info on possible plans for rebellion against the Horde and, more specifically, the HMPS.

That in all is my proposed plan. As said before, I heavily encourage discussion from the Horde faction and wish to conspire about when to start this mission, and as well as being made aware of potential flaws and how to fix them.

2. I see an Alliance player has gotten a bit lost. This does not apply to you.

3. Hello fellow Horde. SEMPER FIDELIS.
    We need to institute a plan for attack against the Alliance under an Iron Horde consortium to gradually form a stranglehold on Lordaeron, and I have devised a strategy for doing so. I heavily encourage discussion and open inquiry from Horde players on the plot:
    • Form a Horde Militia Polis State on Lordaeron to monitor and constrict the Alliance.
    • Construct/Maintain HMPS through placing sanctioned blockades on all major Alliance cities. Around the walls and gates of the cities the Horde shall establish encampments to trap the Alliance from the inside, and to keep the Alliance from flying away or escaping through the docks, Horde rogues will stealth their way to the flight masters and lurk on the docks and boats. This way, we can keep them from exiting.
    • Many players will nonetheless use hearthstones and a minority can slip through our imposed blockades, and for them they will eventually be met with their demise as we shall implement a scouting squad faction of the HMPS, which will snuff out all Alliance in the open world and slaughter them on target.
    • But this is still not complete, for we of the HMPS will need to cripple the withdrawn and hiding Alliance forces by regularly sending out an offensive conquering squad faction of the HMPS into their towns and cities to kill their leaders and NPC’s, and afterward stationing themselves inside the settlements after conquering them for as long as they can hold out.
    • Finally, we must have Horde spies create alternate Alliance characters and use them to assess any and all info on possible plans for rebellion against the Horde and, more specifically, the HMPS.

That in all is my proposed plan. As said before, I heavily encourage discussion from the Horde faction and wish to conspire about when to start this mission, and as well as being made aware of potential flaws and how to fix them.
    i have better idea.
    play the ****ing game for fun.

4. Apparently the memo wasn't quite clear. This thread is for the Horde, not feeble Alliance players. If you are Alliance and want to comment on here, don't. You are wasting your time.

5. Apparently the memo wasn't quite clear. This thread is for the Horde, not feeble Alliance players. If you are Alliance and want to comment on here, don't. You are wasting your time.
    i am horde and you still are a cringy fagot

6. This is your third thread in which you blabber about the same thing. Okay, you changed the title and content, but we get it. You hate us, the members of the Alliance, but this is no excuse to plant some hate conspiracy threads, three times in a row even. It is not healthy for the forum and players.

Can we request a moderator to deal with this accordingly?

7. You cannot make such a proposal just because you feel uncomfortable, Handepsilon. You merely want to see me silenced because I do not favor your inferior, cucky faction. The Horde is becoming more and more fanatical with every passing day, as I can see it, and a new dawn is approaching you and the rest of the Alliance. Face it, the meaning of being Alliance will be very different soon...

8. Hello fellow Horde. SEMPER FIDELIS.

*writes down and sends it via eagle to King Varian Wrynn*

@ the rest of the guys

C'mon he's roleplaying...give him a break or just ride along OR don't comment at all

9. What makes you think this is roleplay?

10. What makes you think this is roleplay?
    It is roleplay and you make it sound even more gay than it usually is.

11. Hello fellow Horde. SEMPER FIDELIS.

You murdered our lowbies, you are killing our children and you want to Attack us in a big way?
    Strong talk for such low life. When i came with some of our to Stranghelton, you took your bags and run away from us, you were not able to beat us even in ration 2:1, cuz you are low, you always be and you will never worth of Aliance player.

Keep it in mind, there is bigger number of us, we are more skilled and the best of all, we are here to stop you and if you continue, you are going to suffer...

Loves and Kisses Aliance

12. @ the rest of the guys

C'mon he's roleplaying...give him a break or just ride along OR don't comment at all
    I'd leave him alone but he's been spamming this for awhile now

13. The Alliance, it is all hopeless and futile to even attempt to stop me. Dark tides of uprising and war are coming for your pathetic faction. None will be spared and all of your kind will know of the great oblivion and its gnashing of teeth. The lands will be littered with skeletons, for it is in truth the great and mighty Horde that is superior. The lesser will be eradicated from this glorious realm, and is no place for Alliance scum. The Horde is about ready to cast war upon you, and your supposedly powerful faction will be left reeling from devastating annihilation when it begins. There will be no prowess and skill on the Alliance's side as the Horde police phase you out. Understand, the Alliance is not at all prepared, and will lose this great war.

123 Last