1. Changelog

Hey in the changelog it lists this change;

"Double dipping on percent damage increases fixed report #25942"

The report doesn't show up for me, but could anyone tell me what this means? I've long felt like overall dmg on all classes is slightly too high, does this fix some sort of bug with pvp power or?

2. The report is hidden intentionally because it was a semi-exploitable bug and generally something non-officials should not know of.

As to what it means - certain abilities like Arcane Shot or Templar's Verdict, which use both physical and magical damage in their formulas were doing hugely increased damage with % damage increases because of faulty formulas or maybe something else that I don't know of. That's the double dipping.

3. So I started suspecting spells were double dipping on MoP a month ago, but was too lazy to check since I'm mostly on Icecrown now :p

Ragnaros used to have this problem before too. An example is chimera shot on wotlk.
    Chimera shots damage formula is a percentage of weapon damage. As you know, in ICC there is a buff that increases damage by 30%. The bug was that the 30% buff would first buff weapon damage, and then buff chimera shot damage, allowing chimera shot to benefit twice from the same buff.

Similar story with frost strike I believe for DKs.

I think this will affect Warriors the most, as they have a passive that increases damage (seasoned warrior is it?) and likely double dipped on abilities such as slam (and deep wounds from before, but not sure if that was the fix that was implemented).

I'm not sure if monks have a passive that goes along the lines of "increases all damage by x%" but if they do, this might affect monks as well.

4. Hey in the changelog it lists this change;

"Double dipping on percent damage increases fixed report #25942"

The report doesn't show up for me, but could anyone tell me what this means? I've long felt like overall dmg on all classes is slightly too high, does this fix some sort of bug with pvp power or?
    It means that dk,rogue and shaman with one, hunter and paladin with a few spells, wont deal as much damage when under damage increase effects (eg. Berserking)

5. It means that dk,rogue and shaman with one, hunter and paladin with a few spells, wont deal as much damage when under damage increase effects (eg. Berserking)
    thats the reason i was seeing some veeeery high crits by paladongs in pvp ? D: thnx for the updates blue :>