1. Expose Armor.

Hi, i want to know if the ability Expose Armor does stack with the arp from gear. Since this page http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Armor_penetration (in the Skills and Talents section) says it doesnt. But maybe is talking about Cata or other expansion, i dont know. I just wanna know if this ability is usable and worth the combo points, because if it doesnt stack if pretty useless.
    Thanks

2. Armor reduction /=/ armor penetration.

Expose armor/Sunder armor/Feary fire/Shattering Throw reduce a target's armor by some amount. Armor penetration factorns in after armor reducing debuffs have been applied to the armor of the target.

In practice, armor reduction retains a lot of value even if one has capped himself to the arp cap of 1,400, since you don't fully ignore a target's armor past a certain amount.

TL;DR They don't stack per say, but rather work together.

3. Thanks for the info and the reply, good sir!

4. Armor reduction /=/ armor penetration.

Expose armor/Sunder armor/Feary fire/Shattering Throw reduce a target's armor by some amount. Armor penetration factorns in after armor reducing debuffs have been applied to the armor of the target.

In practice, armor reduction retains a lot of value even if one has capped himself to the arp cap of 1,400, since you don't fully ignore a target's armor past a certain amount.

TL;DR They don't stack per say, but rather work together.
    +1
    I did some math a while back and it is cca 9-10% dmg boost at all levels of arp from gear.

As for Expose Armor: it is ussually better to have fury warrior keep up Sunder Armor (they loose only very little by using it unlike rogue), sadly there are not many wars who actually use it...

It should be good even for your personal dps to use it if there is not good fury (or prot war) in group.