1. Icecrown Multibox in Wintergrasp (requested video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvYBSeeOQv0

Enjoy... Jk no fun at all.

2. Wow.
    You have recorded yourself doing nothing, actually your whole team doing nothing but running around like headless chickens. Then half of that team will come and flame multiboxers.
    1:20, sick strategy buddy.

3. ^ garbage carried by multiboxers

4. ^ garbage carried by multiboxers

Never entered a WG on Icecrown, but nice try.

5. Wow.
    You have recorded yourself doing nothing, actually your whole team doing nothing but running around like headless chickens. Then half of that team will come and flame multiboxers.
    1:20, sick strategy buddy.
    Thanks man, I did my best.

6. If your team is bad, don't blame the enemy team for that.

7. Enjoy... Jk no fun at all.
    So let me get this : you and your team all went 1 vs 25 or whatever and now you complain multiboxing is bad ? Lol. I went in 12 wintergrasps with my rogue and out of those, i met and won vs multiboxers 3 times. 3 encounters , 3 wins. Why ? Because my team did not go 1 vs all. 2 times they were attacking and one time they were defending.

On top of this, alliance controls wintergrasp almost always. I'm sure that if you log now and go there, alliance will have the base so losing from time to time isn't that bad.
    Edited: June 15, 2016

8. Oh good, finally a thread to reference every time someone tries arguing that it's the multiboxer's fault that they suck.

9. Guys, I am not crying about the multibox, it's winnable anyway if the team is organized ecc... But honestly, don't you think it's a bit unfair playing in this way? :D

10. Guys, I am not crying about the multibox, it's winnable anyway if the team is organized ecc... But honestly, don't you think it's a bit unfair playing in this way? :D
    You really think that's unfair? What do you think, is it easier to beat one guy playing 25 characters or 25 actual players?

P. S.
    The music in that video is so horrific that made me regret watching it.
    Edited: June 15, 2016

11. You really think that's unfair? What do you think, is it easier to beat one guy playing 25 characters or 25 actual players?

P. S.
    The music in that video is so horrific that made me regret watching it.
    20elemental shamans+5resto druids (full wrathfull) moving togeter are stronger than 25 random disorganized people with medium gear.

12. Keep them boxing, gms already said they won't do anything to prevent this autism
    At least it's not ally side who don't have balls to PvP in single chars, bye

13. Keep them boxing, gms already said they won't do anything to prevent this autism
    At least it's not ally side who don't have balls to PvP in single chars, bye
    Yes, you're right...there aren't any ally bis multiboxers in Wintergrasp. (they are busy trying to kill 60s in Thrallmar).

There's no reason why GMs would do anything, multiboxing is legal even on retail + this guy donated so much money he's like the 25% of a reason why this server still exists.

When I complained about an ally multiboxer (in Thrallmar, no less) I received the comments such as: "stop crying and go pve" and similar, so I just let it go.

At least this guy doesn't use his 25 bis chars to kill players 20 levels below, so I will support him.

14. i think multibox should be banned, they ruin the game and the pvp; i found many of them in wg and bgs

15. Yes, you're right...there aren't any ally bis multiboxers in Wintergrasp. (they are busy trying to kill 60s in Thrallmar).

There's no reason why GMs would do anything, multiboxing is legal even on retail + this guy donated so much money he's like the 25% of a reason why this server still exists.

When I complained about an ally multiboxer (in Thrallmar, no less) I received the comments such as: "stop crying and go pve" and similar, so I just let it go.

At least this guy doesn't use his 25 bis chars to kill players 20 levels below, so I will support him.
    I understand everything you said, but think about this: WG is like, i don't know, 80vs80? So the multiboxer deny 25 spots in horde queue and ruin the game for 80 people in alliance. This mean 80+25/160 -> 1 guy (the multiboxer) ruins the game for 65% of the players doing this event.

123 ... Last