1. Dirt Stained Rags

would it be possible to add a system / vendor to trade 3 or 5 Dirt Stained Rags for an arena case ? so we could 'recycle' them ?

2. good idea

because of rags it puts me off farming bgs to buy cases cos i only seem to get this grey item

3. +1, so frustrating to get an arena case after a win, wich is even lower to drop than before, and then to get a rags as reward, the recycle would be awesome.

Also why boxes are at 25k honor now? 25k honor is a lot man, you get around 10k per win everyday since it resets the honor, but like that you would get a box every 2.5 day of bg, no way i am gonna do a bg without the daily bonus.

I'd say to leave the boxes at 10k honor like before and being purchasable all the time, max 1.5, 2.5 is way too much.

4. +1, so frustrating to get an arena case after a win, wich is even lower to drop than before, and then to get a rags as reward, the recycle would be awesome.

Also why boxes are at 25k honor now? 25k honor is a lot man, you get around 10k per win everyday since it resets the honor, but like that you would get a box every 2.5 day of bg, no way i am gonna do a bg without the daily bonus.

I'd say to leave the boxes at 10k honor like before and being purchasable all the time, max 1.5, 2.5 is way too much.
    No no, wtf 10k??? Let it be free and buy as much as u can. I mean u have to win 5-6 bgs per day to buy one case. Bad Malaco, bad.

5. And when you get your case, you will find one [Case Credit ]Enjoy Thx malaco :)

6. Terrible newly implemented case credit system. It shouldn't work this way where you can get one 90% of the time, instead once you open an arena case you have a chance of getting either a transmog, or a transmog token + a chance of getting a case credit. Currently you either get a case credit, or a case credit, or a case credit, or a case credit........... or a very little 0,001 chance of getting either a transmog or a token. Last 5 chests I opened contained 5x arena credits - I decided to use them to buy an arena case only to get another arena credit after opening it...
    Edited: June 22, 2016