1. New player choosing the right class

Hey guys,

Im new to this server and trying to find the right class for me to start. I prefere DPS in general but would be ok with tanking too.

Whats the most needed class in raids that would fit me? Shouldnt be too much of a pain in the *** to level if possible =)

Cheers

2. server is in dire need of human paladins according to a recent census.

3. Roll Human Paladin and bless Ally with the all mighty light and destroy the enemy with vengeance using the same light.

4. Roll Human Paladin and bless Ally with the all mighty light and destroy the enemy with vengeance using the same light.
    Or follow warriors around tossing em HoF's and watch the other team run for their lives while you rarely die. Also extremely fun.

5. Or follow warriors around tossing em HoF's and watch the other team run for their lives while you rarely die. Also extremely fun.
    Or kill my own Ally. That's what happens when the light gets corrupted - just like Arthas. Either way it's extremely fun.

6. Roll Human Paladin and bless Ally with the all mighty light and destroy the enemy with vengeance using the same light.
    This one i like it,paladins favorite class on icecrown!
    Majority on ally plays it

7. Human paladin with double pve hc trinkets. Try this - very rare example here on icecrown.

8. Yep, human paladins are needed. Almost nobody plays that race / class and it's quite hard to spam on global to find one for your raid.

9. For being a paladin, especially a human paladin, you must be blessed.

10. Hey guys,

Im new to this server and trying to find the right class for me to start. I prefere DPS in general but would be ok with tanking too.

Whats the most needed class in raids that would fit me? Shouldnt be too much of a pain in the *** to level if possible =)

Cheers
    Honestly play a human paladin. It's probably the least played at the moment, you'd stick out alot

11. Easy to level and to raid with ? go huntard. (might be a bit boring though)

12. Both the uninstall wizard and human paladin are popular.