1. Which classes counter warriors,palas,dks

Hello everyone ,im coming back to the server after 1 year of break and will start to play in icc server.
    I would like to play a class ( prob mage or feral druid , how are they?) That counters warriors,palas,dks:)
    Thanks for helping,appreciate it:)

2. Hello everyone ,im coming back to the server after 1 year of break and will start to play in icc server.
    I would like to play a class ( prob mage or feral druid , how are they?) That counters warriors,palas,dks:)
    There might be classes that counter warriors and dks, but there is no class that can counter paladins. The light can bless you and it can destroy you as well. Next time make an exception for palas and ask for counter classes.

3. There might be classes that counter warriors and dks, but there is no class that can counter paladins. The light can bless you and it can destroy you as well. Next time make an exception for palas and ask for counter classes.
    Palas has so many counters. For example, Mages.

What i dont see a counter for is Hunters and their INSANE burst.

4. What i dont see a counter for is Hunters and their INSANE burst.
    I don't know much about what classes counter others in LK, but what about Elemental Shamans? They don't counter hunters here?

5. Palas has so many counters. For example, Mages.

Mages will perish in front of palas.

6. Hello everyone ,im coming back to the server after 1 year of break and will start to play in icc server.
    Skill>class in theory,all classes can beat any class,is just the player that makes the difference,i mean.. some classes have the upper hand against others but thats only for a short time
    The fun in pvp is that you cant be a master,you learn something everyday or when someone beats you,a new rotation new build talent spec etc

I play feral and dk,with my feral i can win dks(warriors are facepalm lol,because i try to avoid their dmg and counter them) dk is harder but again,i don't stop,i keep moving.

Just relax and play your class.
    Remember that the class you don't play is always the OP one,a sinple quote.

7. There might be classes that counter warriors and dks, but there is no class that can counter paladins. The light can bless you and it can destroy you as well. Next time make an exception for palas and ask for counter classes.
    Go back to Pve lmfao.

8. Go back to Pve lmfao.
    Haha good reply,i think he was trolling kek

9. Palas has so many counters. For example, Mages.

Sub rogues i think.

10. There might be classes that counter warriors and dks, but there is no class that can counter paladins. The light can bless you and it can destroy you as well. Next time make an exception for palas and ask for counter classes.
    There is no way a pala can beat aff warlock.

11. There is only one class that has not real anticlasses - death knight.
    Geared death knight in good hands has 50% chances to win minimum against classes it does not counter hard.
    Probbaly only sick geared mm hunter can be competitve against on the huge field without los.

but there is no class that can counter paladins
    Shamans
    Priests
    Mages
    Destro locks
    MM huntards if paladin is a typical warmane paypal kid does not use shields
    Edited: June 16, 2016

12. For death knights - You will lose most of the time vs good Feral druids,Rogues with all cds,Prot/Retry paladin that know how to kitte and dispell,Frost mages.You will have 50%/50% vs ele/enh shamans;SPriests;Afflic warlocs;Hunters(depends who will attack first - if the hunter attacks you from distance you will lose).

For Hunters - every class that can put dots on you and use los will destroy you,Rogues are anty class too.

Hello everyone ,im coming back to the server after 1 year of break and will start to play in icc server.
    Frost mages can counter every mele class in the game if played with brain.SPriests are verry good too and can counter them.
    Edit:Rogue is the only class that doesnt have any counters - if you dont like the fight you can stay invisible and move away.
    Edited: June 16, 2016

13. Hunters will wrekt any average or above average rogue.
    Hunters and mages should rekt paladins and warriors, but not dks. They can but its not ez like with those two

14. but there is no class that can counter paladins.
    No offense but you seem that you haven't find paladin's weakness spot

- Ele shammy beat pala easy
    - Frost mage if skilled
    - Priests (want anything better than mass dispell? :z )
    - Any lock - I remember on deathwing being fresh 80 and killing / kiting any smourne paladin with CoEx, was so easy you cant even imagine

15. ill tell you who counters who, lets say we have 2 players,each player playing his class for 3 years and know everything about it.
    who counter warrior - ele shaman, mm hunter, uh dk, forst mage, warlock destro, (maybe feral druid) anyone who can kite well.
    who counter dk (lets assume its unholy) - hunter mm, feral druid, ret palladin(maybe eleshaman and rogue assas/sub and forst mage) an class that have high burst
    who counter palladin - mage,shaman,hunter,warrior,priest,warlock,druid- any class that can dispell his buffs

this is only from my perspective so dont be harsh

12 Last