1. who counter warrior - ele shaman
    Hamstring > MS > lolstorm > cancel lolstorm and overpower in cast > "am i righ or here was some shaman?"
    Edited: June 16, 2016

2. They all might be considered as counter classes, but they don't stand a chance against paladins, especially human paladins. They might be able to debuff, dispell, etc, but they will eventually fall against paladins. God bless paladins.

3. Well for paladins,both frost and arcane can use 4-5 spells and kite them all day long.Fire is a bit trickier but can still beat them (well,since most paladins are basically playing as wannabe warriors). Every ranged class with a good kiting technique or dispels can demolish paladins because they just lack any mobility/gap closer (except a relatively short ranged 1 min cd cc).
    For warriors - frost should do the job without much trouble. Arcane would be a bit hard but manageable (will come down to the difference in skill between the 2) Fire would be very hard mode.
    DK- Frost would be your best choice.Arcane,Fire would be possible if the dk screws up big time or just doesn't know what the hell he is doing.
    As for feral,well it'll come down to a battle of skill.Paladins would be a bit more difficult from the 3 due to their rather strong sustain in melee. Hope this helps,good luck with whatever you choose :)

4. but there is no class that can counter paladins.
    Fear + mana burn = gimped paladin

5. I hope you are joking. If both have the same skill, aff warlocks will never lose to a pala. There is no 50 / 50 when it comes to affliction because there's nothing you can do. Oh, you popped your wings so you can burst me down ? Here, eat my fear. Oh, you trinketed ? Here, eat another fear. Fear is on DR ? Here, eat my death coil. Oh you bubbled ? Meh, good for you, i'm at full hp anyway, i could care less. Oh, bubble is down ? Here, eat some more fears.
    Тhat was only for DKs,bcuz someone stated that death knights dont have any counters.
    For death knights - .....You will have 50%/50% vs ele/enh shamans;SPriests;Afflic warlocs;.....

6. Тhat was only for DKs,bcuz someone stated that death knights dont have any counters.
    How the hell is affliction going to beat UH DK?

7. Тhat was only for DKs,bcuz someone stated that death knights dont have any counters.
    Yeah, my bad. I was too tired cos i got home from a hitchhiking trip and i was reading between the lines. I deleted the comment.

8. @vieraj LOL, damn accurate, unholy wipes the floor with shadow priests much in the same way that frost mages wipe the floor against retry paladins.

9. @vieraj LOL, damn accurate, unholy wipes the floor with shadow priests much in the same way that frost mages wipe the floor against retry paladins.
    Good shadow priests can counter dks and win in around 50% of the games if the dk isnt prepared for a long battle.

How the hell is affliction going to beat UH DK?
    Afflic warlocks can fear spam and keep you in slow all the time+they are selfhealing a lot(ranged dk).Sadly as a dk you wont meet many good aflic warlocks in Icecrown.

10. My vote goes for lock... But I will **** ding dong you do death in a stun.

11. Afflic warlocks can fear spam and keep you in slow all the time+they are selfhealing a lot(ranged dk).Sadly as a dk you wont meet many good aflic warlocks in Icecrown.
    Fear JK Lichborne>Fear JK AMS>Fear JK strang>port JK grip>Fear JK mind freeze>Coil JK trinket>Fear JK petstun> Fear JK AMS again>Fear JK lock died.

First 12