1. Having odd FPS on 2 of my charas - help/advice needed

Hi all,

Update: managed to figure out that it seemed to be newer drivers for my gpu, so I cleared my drivers and went back to an older version and for now (knock on wood) the fps drop and lock ups stopped.

Big thanks to Aleastraszabcde for helping me trouble shoot to get it fixed!

Can anyone help me figure out why 2 of my boxes are 30-40 FPS lower than all my others?

I run a 5 box team (Pal , Hunter , Priest , Druid and Mage) for some reason my priest and druid FPS stay at 25-30 when i'm on their screen but when I switch to any of the other toons their FPS is 55-60, seems like my priest and druid FPS caps are set at 30 or something even if i'm on them, there a way to fix this?

Thanks all
    Edited: June 28, 2016

2. Are you using ISBoxer? Might have some of your toons capped in the settings there to have "max" or "min" fps.
    Go to your "character set" and check settings for each character (under the perfomance tab)

Hope it helps!

3. Thanks I'll test that out but now I'm having a whole new issue.

While I'm boxing my main screen totally freezes and yes I am using ISBOXER. I'm using up to date drivers and I have even tried remaking a new set up from scratch.

My main screen completely locks so I have to switch to another to finish the fight and sometimes that screen locks too. Dunno what to do, it's rather frustrating, this only started recently. I have boxed for a long time with no issues.

4. Maybe your GPU or CPU overheats? Running out of memory on GPU or CPU?

Try going a few steps back and undo all the latests changes you made.

Also, are you using win10 by any chance? Because that OS can be problematic at times.

5. Using win7 currently so that's probably not the issue. I might test a 3 man group and see if I have the same issue, if not that maybe it's is pushing my gpu too hard with 5. Just seems odd that this started all of a sudden.

Dunno if it will help but I'm gonna clean off every spec of dust too incase that's causing over heating =D
    Edited: June 16, 2016

6. You may want to check if your CPU cores are assigned properly. Try a different core setup. Maybe it helps :P

7. The render stall seems to be a rather common issue with the wotlk client somehow, but you can try to make a macro
    Code:
    /console gxrestart
    and bind it somewhere, and activate that whenever your screen locks itself up

8. You may want to check if your CPU cores are assigned properly. Try a different core setup. Maybe it helps :P
    I checked my process affinity and it shows wow.exe is assigned to run on all cores