1. pro: its the most populated wotlk server at the moment, bosses are almost offy like (lets say easier), pvp is competitive (many pro players from AT went here)
    cons: leveling 1-58 is AWFUL, exp is 7x and drop rate is less than retail. No greenies, no blues, no rewards from quests, only exp, you ding 58 full grey unable to kill a mob of your same level without drinking everytime, lot of bugs that take ages to fix, bugged and frustating quests (specially the sons of hodir chain quest, which is quite important if you do Pve), players scripting and hacking, 3k players que to join server at 2 pm, multiboxers, pay to win system, ban for every stupid little thing you do, like they have the finger on the "ban button" costantly on.

2. It's different from Lordaeron. For example:

Pro/Con: On lordaeron, you can pretty much level in peace, but on Icecrown, red is dead. A lot more people bored (I'm guessing no new content does that to a server) and ganking for sport. I'm not saying this is a bad thing, it's just what I've experienced. A lot more corpse campers as well. (Cheers for website unstuck)

Pro: PvP is more active on Icecrown, a lot more BGs/Arenas than on Lordaeron. Faster leveling speed, less people leveling, more people playing max level content.

Con: Less people leveling, however leveling is so fast, this won't most likely be a big problem.

Pro/Con: Average age seems to be a bit lower on Icecrown than on Lordaeron. No idea why I have this impression, seems to be a lot more teen rage on Icecrown than on Lordaeron. The general attitude on Icecrown is a lot more hostile than on Lordaeron, at least from what I've experienced.

Pro/Con: More multiboxers. There's 2 active Boxers on Lordaeron that I know off and at least 5 active on Icecrown. May that be a good or bad thing, you can decide for yourself.

Pro/Con: Icecrown has RDF.

Pro/Con: Icecrown has cheaper donate items from coins and free items from vote points. On lordaeron you can't buy BiS gear with money.

In the end it comes down to what you prefer. I have 5x lvl80 on both servers, both have been fun to play on. I would say, if you want to PvE, go Lordaeron, sure the bosses are harder, but on Icecrown you'll just be farming ICC, which in my opinion is boring compared to progressing on Lordaeron. If you want to PvP, go Icecrown, more active pvp scene, at least at the moment. Enjoy whatever you choose.

EDIT: Pro/Con: Icecrown is full during peak hours, there is a long queue (skippable with donations), but then again, server is full, a lot of players is a good thing, in my opinion.
    Edited: June 18, 2016

3. My MS in game is around 30 and i have no lag at all. My internet connection is 100d/100u mb/s.

4. pro: its the most populated wotlk server at the moment, bosses are almost offy like (lets say easier), pvp is competitive (many pro players from AT went here)
    cons: leveling 1-58 is AWFUL, exp is 7x and drop rate is less than retail. No greenies, no blues, no rewards from quests, only exp, you ding 58 full grey unable to kill a mob of your same level without drinking everytime, lot of bugs that take ages to fix, bugged and frustating quests (specially the sons of hodir chain quest, which is quite important if you do Pve), players scripting and hacking, 3k players que to join server at 2 pm, multiboxers, pay to win system, ban for every stupid little thing you do, like they have the finger on the "ban button" costantly on.
    So true...I did all of Loremaster for Kalimdor and Eastern Kingdoms and in all the mobs I killed for those quests, I saw exactly 1 green drop, no blues. I don't know how they managed to make the rates lower than retail, but they need to fix it.

5. I play Lordaeron at the moment, but am curious about the pros and cons of Icecrown - 7x XP gain aside. Very curious as it may make or break my stay on Lordaeron. I'm not asking for a persuasive argument as to why I should or shouldn't go, just an objective viewpoint from those who play on it.

Thanks!
    As someone that quit Ragnaros when Lordaeron launched and then quit Lord once the merge took place. Here is my opinion.

If you want hardcore stick with Lord - Icecrown isnt buffed at all and is and should be easy af to kill things but there are alot of bugs on endgame content which with the wrong group can be hell.

Rates are ok but the AH is ridiculous compared to Lord. U gain more gold but you have to pay out more also for most things.

As for the Queues well Lord has no Q anymore where Icecrown is now (apparently) getting 3k Qs so yea if u wanna sit in a que again go ahead I dont have to so thats why im not really bothered by this.

I was very sad to leave behind Lord because of the experiences I had there and achievement points I earned because of the progressive side to the server. on icecrown there isnt any of this as its all open even if it dont work right lol i am trying to build up my achieve points and rep here and it is faster for rep but I have to do this inbetween raids cause im constantly doing something with guild.

Good luck and whatever choice u make will be the best one for you :)

6. To get into Icecrown here in Texas, I've been on a 5 hour queue wait time today and still have about an hour to go...on a TUESDAY....so there's that.

7. I'll be short

Icecrown pros
    PvP active
    Good gearing if you don't have the time to play hardcore mode
    Rdf enabled
    Multiboxers if you play horde so you got the chance to do some VoA
    Too many paladins

Cons
    High queues
    Multiboxers if you play ally (you're dead if you go bgs or wg)
    World PvP dodgers by using rdf queue (isn't that kinda abusive? :<)
    Too many paladins

8. Pros:
    active community at all levels
    RDF actually works
    You can easily catch up to the rest in a month or even less
    Fun admin events.(not sure if other servers have them)
    You can easily PUG a fos pos run
    Active BGs

Cons:
    Freeloaders must wait in queues*(if they come at peak)
    Onesided BG, swings every 12 hours from H to A.
    Only Ulduar and Naxx are scripted
    Lacks low lvl dungeon maps
    Ultradalaran (if Horde)

9. Pros: Abilities work now and <Ohdo>

Cons:WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE?

This server has become like retail. No more of the good community of old lordaeron but 100% anonymous place full of random people.

10. What? Good community of old Lord? Well considering this realm is a merge of Dw and rag idk what old Lord has to do with it but ok? 2 name changes as well people don't have the same names as before. I hope your trolling.

11. What? Good community of old Lord? Well considering this realm is a merge of Dw and rag idk what old Lord has to do with it but ok? 2 name changes as well people don't have the same names as before. I hope your trolling.
    The old lorda was merged with dw long time ago and after that dw and ragna merged to icecrown. Deathwing + old lorda was manageable but this is a little too much.

12. Old Lord was never merged with dw lol. Since I can't say names on here without having forum approval I have to say it dumb.... Moltt down. They just decided to bring everything back without having a 1x realm... There was NEVER a merge with dw from Lord... Cmon man get ur info straight. Please. And Lord had 1.5k pop then vs rag at 8-9k peak. They where always the minority.

13. This server has become like retail. No more of the good community of old lordaeron but 100% anonymous place full of random people.
    don't act like a famous rock star when you are complete random hobo for 99.9999% community
    Edited: June 29, 2016

14. don't act like a famous rock star when you are complete random hobo for 99.9999% community
    Who is acting like a famous rockstar? Even tough your mind has been deformed so much of the rock star fantasies that you shift them to other people does not mean that you can just act like you belong to the mighty ranks of <Ohdo>

15. ok, what the **** is Ohdo? did I really hibernate for that long?

First 1234 Last