1. Could someone spell out the pros/cons of Icecrown currently?

I play Lordaeron at the moment, but am curious about the pros and cons of Icecrown - 7x XP gain aside. Very curious as it may make or break my stay on Lordaeron. I'm not asking for a persuasive argument as to why I should or shouldn't go, just an objective viewpoint from those who play on it.

Thanks!

2. pvp depends on your view. alliance win in the day horde at night. 4000 threads about multiboxing. pvp in general (minus blackrock) is still broke (spells and abilities shredding through resilience)

pve- no end game bosses are working(LK? no RS? no) but naxx is open again and ulduar is open

right now its like sitting a tub of jello trying to get away from a young bill cosby

3. I am a long time lurker but I will agree: something about the merge (maybe the MASSIVE INFLUX OF PEOPLE???) has messed with the gcd on spells/abilities and its a lag like no other (90 ms here from illinois)

4. So end-game is at a standstill? Is the economy out-of-whack?

I'm assuming Naxx - ToC is working as intended?

90ms sounds good to me, haha.

5. pro for icecrown: no overbuffed bosses.

6. I am a long time lurker but I will agree: something about the merge (maybe the MASSIVE INFLUX OF PEOPLE???) has messed with the gcd on spells/abilities and its a lag like no other (90 ms here from illinois)
    You kinda contradict yourself, you say there is lag, but then you say that you only have 90 ms. At 90 ms, there is no noticeable lag.

7. You kinda contradict yourself, you say there is lag, but then you say that you only have 90 ms. At 90 ms, there is no noticeable lag.
    I play with 55 MS and I can notice some delays on GCDs compared to Neltharion. I think thats what he was trying to say.

8. 150ms update time diff at 12k pop is quite alright, but yeah, thats the price we pay for the high pop

9. I am at 120ms or so in the US and I feel as if there is less lag, as a healer mind you, than I remember back in January 2016 on Ragnaros with similar latency.

10. I am at 120ms or so in the US and I feel as if there is less lag, as a healer mind you, than I remember back in January 2016 on Ragnaros with similar latency.
    Depends, on EU friendly times (like 15h GMT) lag becomes quite noticeable, but in the morning/late night it seems fine.

11. Depends, on EU friendly times (like 15h GMT) lag becomes quite noticeable, but in the morning/late night it seems fine.
    That is a good point, I play mainly during what is off peak hours for you guys. 10pm to 3am server time.

12. pros: after each update a totally new boss encounter strategy to be figured out.
    cons: after each update a totally new boss encounter strategy to be figured out.

13. pro for icecrown: no overbuffed bosses.
    you have got to be joking right?

14. pros: after each update a totally new boss encounter strategy to be figured out.
    cons: after each update a totally new boss encounter strategy to be figured out.
    :) Too funny!

15. pro: it has <Ohdo>
    cons: it has other guilds as well

123 ... Last