1. You don't have to agree with me, but you are still going to be wrong. Get over it.
    you said lord merged with DW. which was wrong. clearly, your still wrong.

Listen to him, he was a retail player top300 in the world and tester here, top kek.

Funky when are we going to see that healing contest you against Treebane? Or you still a pussie? ^^^^^^^^
    top 300? said who? if your going to put words in my mouth at least make me look better than that.

treebane still plays? last time i saw him he was getting blown apart by another resto druid and bakerr on PP pulling 7k. nice try tho.

#freelk

2. you said lord merged with DW. which was wrong. clearly, your still wrong.

top 300? said who? if your going to put words in my mouth at least make me look better than that.

treebane still plays? last time i saw him he was getting blown apart by another resto druid and bakerr on PP pulling 7k. nice try tho.

#freelk
    Well where would the players of old lordareon go to if not deathwing? If they wanted to play on ragnaros they would have not created a toon on lordareon. That is why i said old lordareon "merged" with deathwing because you could assume the players to go to deathwing, not ragnaros.

3. Well where would the players of old lordareon go to if not deathwing? If they wanted to play on ragnaros they would have not created a toon on lordareon. That is why i said old lordareon "merged" with deathwing because you could assume the players to go to deathwing, not ragnaros.
    assume whatever you want. im going to assume that 1500 players did not all decide to go just to DW. maybe there was some secret pact wilth all old lord player? who knows. eihter way huge con,,,,,,,,FIX LK

4. That is like saying you have a choice between wod and tbc. Everyone knows that ragnaros was full of fast exp trash players, the ones that ragequit and cause the yellow tex to fill the chat in bgs, leave rdf, wipe raids on purpose, beg for gold, use rank 1 abilities, etc. That is what i see on icecrown that i never saw on dw or lorda.
    1700 exped BiS rogue is calling someone "trash"? And please explain to me what is wrong with using R1 spells? I use more R1 frostbolts than max ranked ones, and you might point out what am I doing wrong. Being "slow exp non-trash" player that is..

5. 1700 exped BiS rogue is calling someone "trash"? And please explain to me what is wrong with using R1 spells? I use more R1 frostbolts than max ranked ones, and you might point out what am I doing wrong. Being "slow exp non-trash" player that is..
    First of all, i don't play rated on private servers. Second i have 1 played games only been in a team with see from stats. How do you kill people with your rating? People have been getting my **** ding dong no sweat from day one whether they have gladiator title or not. As for do i think you are trash i don't really care for, this is not a contest to to get mommy to be proud of farming achievements online.

ps.mounts don't make you kill people either. So you can ditch your raven lord.
    Edited: June 29, 2016

6. ps.mounts don't make you kill people either. So you can ditch your raven lord.
    wtf do mounts have to do with anything? i swear the longer this thread goes the more weirder tangents we find ourselves in. i got swift flight form legit prolly why i cant kill anyone in pvp on my other druid. anyways lets focus on the issue at hand here

FIX END GAME BOSSES OR RIOT

7. Pros : ...
    Cons : Are they ever going to fix HC LK and RS HC? It´s been a while now . Getting bored of farming crap...

First ... 234