1. 3100 live malevolent gladiator ret lf 2s / 3s

Lf mates to get r1 2s and 3s this season. PM me with your exp. Faction doesn't matter.

2. give ur armory, both warmane and blizzard

3. That awkward moment when no Ret ever broke 3.1k in the Malevolent season...I think Solstice got 2980...

4. That awkward moment when no Ret ever broke 3.1k in the Malevolent season...I think Solstice got 2980...
    He probably meant that he was malevolent gladiator and that at the moment he is 3.1k.

5. lol hi guys. we're back at it again, huh?

armory, battletag# pls.

6. He probably meant that he was malevolent gladiator and that at the moment he is 3.1k.
    Highest Ret at the minute is Tauster with 3005, and I highly doubt he is Tauster

7. 3200 rog 6x blizzcon champion 16x rank 1 glad looking for 2s/3s to get Rival this season whisper for info (must speak fluent chinesee and have driving license for tractor cuz we are about to farm hell out of the ladder kappapride)
    Edited: June 17, 2016

8. 3200 rog 6x blizzcon champion 16x rank 1 glad looking for 2s/3s to get Rival this season whisper for info (must speak fluent chinesee and have driving license for tractor cuz we are about to farm hell out of the ladder kappapride)
    Hi sir I am tdot multi glad clicker that learned full trep men and I boerst very hard we can go 3.5k ez

9. Guize it's Vanguards but he's undercover.

10. if ya know what I meme ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)