1. Warrior BIS guide

Hello, Im new to wotlk and was wondering if anyone had a Pre-raid BIS guide for a fresh 80 warrior, also what spec should I be for entering heroics/ dungeons? Any help is appreciated! Thank you!

2. for bis list check this:
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=317828
    i think its too close to a fury bis list also.
    and for dps choose fury anyways.its have much more dps than arms.

3. It's debatable who does more dmg this patch fury or arms, depends on gear mostly. Fury requires a lot of hit rating for rage generation and expertise.

4. for bis list check this:
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=317828
    i think its too close to a fury bis list also.
    and for dps choose fury anyways.its have much more dps than arms.
    The fact that you link to a DK guide is kinda hilarious in a way. Not because I'm saying DKs/Warriors does not have similar pre-raid gear, but rather because anybody that wants to get raid spots before ToC should roll a DK anyways LOL

5. So I dont have any chance in getting into a raiding guild ? damn I just leveld all for nothing :( I really wanted to try this xpac out too... and any spec or gear lisy would be helpful that gear list seems not optimal for a fury warrior, but maybe im just gonna sell the character now if I have no chance getting into a guild.... :'(

6. So I dont have any chance in getting into a raiding guild ? damn I just leveld all for nothing :( I really wanted to try this xpac out too... and any spec or gear lisy would be helpful that gear list seems not optimal for a fury warrior, but maybe im just gonna sell the character now if I have no chance getting into a guild.... :'(
    That list seems ok. Just swap set items for war variations and get 2 two-handers. Fury is one of the strongest dps on later content (infamous warrior gear scaling). Loarderon opens it step by step. You can try Arms - it might help (noone rly knows, since you are playing with 3.3.5a talents with 3.1? content unlocked).

Your goals for fury: Get 5% meele hit, expertise cap (26) and skip using Heroic Strike until your rage income becomes better (with gear). Str is the way to go untill you are able to soft-arp cap yourself.

7. Can anyone tell me people recommends expertise for a DPS ? You just have to get on the back of the monster and gg wp no expertise required ?

8. only players can not dodge/parry from behind, mobs and bosses can.

9. only players can not dodge/parry from behind, mobs and bosses can.
    Players actually can not dodge/parry from behind. Bosses can dodge from behind - thats why you need expertise for pve.