1. Twink Guild: Twinks Finest

-For Frostwolf MoP
    Twinks Finest is a twink guild on, looking to bring together all twinks into one group, in order to create an environment that would make twinking much more common, and have a heavier chance of preventing dying brackets, as has happened before. If all were in one group, one community, nothing could stop us again. There is a well-stocked 85 twink GB, level 70GB still being a work in progress. Currently looking at over 50 total twinks, but need more up-comers and actives.
    Accepting twinks of any and all levels, but preferably 70-89.
    Want more details, or an invite, catch Sarandriel or send her some in-game mail.

2. -For Frostwolf MoP
    Twinks Finest is a twink guild on, looking to bring together all twinks into one group, in order to create an environment that would make twinking much more common, and have a heavier chance of preventing dying brackets, as has happened before. If all were in one group, one community, nothing could stop us again. There is a well-stocked 85 twink GB, level 70GB still being a work in progress. Currently looking at over 50 total twinks, but need more up-comers and actives.
    Want more details, or an invite, catch Sarandriel or send her some in-game mail.
    Nice, I'll keep that noted, but there is a storage guild, 2 in fact, that has 70 resources for anyone who needs, just find their owners and you should be set.
    About time all twinks in one guild is taking place.

3. -For Frostwolf MoP
    I forget to mention, for Alliance side! Possibly coming to horde as well, under a separate name.

4. Bootyshaman chiming in to support this movement. I'll be more active again soon since my mains are nearly full prideful now.

5. Great, this will probably get Mr.Kanwang out of retirement hopefully, I was told his 72 pally attacks more often in Alliance Keep.

TTLS is having some life coming back to it as long with twisted naaru so there will be a Horde group coming back soon.

6. Great, this will probably get Mr.Kanwang out of retirement hopefully, I was told his 72 pally attacks more often in Alliance Keep.

TTLS is having some life coming back to it as long with twisted naaru so there will be a Horde group coming back soon.
    Do you know the names of the bank guilds you mentioned earlier?

7. He's talking about

Twinkletwinklittlestar
    The Twisted Naaru
    Bamboo Enterprise

and what is left of Still Not Prepared.
    Out of all of them I think the strongest storage guild is Bamboo/Narru because items between the two go back and forth, despite them focusing a bit on Alliance side before they do Horde.

8. TOS was around the other day, probably more people being recruited into Horde/Ally ranks. You fools need to log in more. King Jaro demands this.