1. Advertise for the "WorldDefense" channel

Hi there.

I like world pvp. I like helping low levels when a lvl 80 comes to gank them.

However, I don't like staring at the global spam (which is pretty intense during peak hours) to find the message of Billy who's asking for help against stv gankers.

So I did some research and found out about the WorldDefense channel, which is a channel like "LocalDefense" apparently, but a global one, made by Blizzard.
    Thing is, the game doesn't make you join this channel by default, nor does it tell anyone it exists. And after joining it, I noticed that nobody replied to my hails, so I assume nobody's there (I tested this with a friend and - the list of players shows all online players, but it shows them even when they haven't joined the channel ... idk why).

So let's get to the suggestion part : I think it would be a good idea if you announced that the channel existed in one of your green messages. It could look like :
    "Lordaeron Players, are you interested in world pvp ? Are you getting attacked by greater numbers, do you want to raid an enemy city, protect those weaker than yourself, or just want to know where the action is ? Then join the WorldDefense channel by typing "/join WorldDefense" !"

It would make direct use of something that's already in the game but that nobody knows about. It could help bring the community together by encouraging player interaction. It would make it easier for low levels to ask for help, and it would make it easier for higher levels to know who needs help. It could help everyone become aware of where the action is, whether to avoid it or to rush into it.
    It could even be used for making "For the Alliance/Horde" raids.
    And it's just a message, inviting people to join. It's all about awareness though, people need to know about this in case they want to hop on the channel, ask for help, and then leave it to avoid chatter that doesn't interest them.

What do you guys think about it ?

PS : Yeah I could go into low level zones & on global and tell everyone to join the channel, but I don't think I'd be able to reach everyone - I think the server could gain from this and hoping I don't have to root some alts in low level zones and spam the message during weeks.
    PS² : I would suggest that you make everyone join it by default but idk if you can do that, or if it's a client setting. In any case, if you can it'd be even better. Or not. It has upsides and downsides.
    PS³ : Apparently this channel automatically advertises when any settlement of your faction gets attacked. I've not been on the channel for long, so I hope it works. Will report my findings later. Edit : it works, it tells me when an alliance settlement (doesn't work for Rebel Camp & others) gets attacked, but that's only when an npc gets killed.
    Edited: June 18, 2016

2. I think that this channel would be interesting to advertise!
    "
    I would suggest that you make everyone join it by default but idk if you can do that, or if it's a client setting. In any case, if you can it'd be even better. Or not. It has upsides and downsides.
    " I don't think that it's possible, and personally, i wouldn't like it.
    They could also just include this message in the same advertisement as the global chat advertisement.