1. Population Issue

I've been leveling in the undead starting area and NOBODY is around. I'm already level 10, and I've ran into at most 3 people..I thought this was a populated server. Is it because there are just few new players or that I'm in East America and so everyone is sleeping IRL?

2. I'm playing since yesterday and I found enough people, I'm playing a night elf and assume that there are fewer players in the alliance.

So... Your case is bad luck or you playing in the morning

PD: If you want to see a lot of people play human or belf....

3. You'll see more people once you get to more centralized, core zones. Hillsbrad, Barrens, Thousand Needles, etc. Don't base your perception of the server pop too much around starter zones or the subsequent lvl 5-11 zones.

4. Rates x7, there is no reason to stay in the start zones for a long time -> population looks lower.
    Check out STV, you will be impressed for sure.

5. Could be also early hours when Lordaeron has the least players. At peak there are always people in starting locations

6. You play undead which is the least populated starting area on horde, you are from america, and you are lvl 10. LOL
    Most of the server pop (70%) is europe and most people get over the starting area in one day. THere is a limit to how many alts a person can raise...

7. I've been leveling in the undead starting area and NOBODY is around. I'm already level 10, and I've ran into at most 3 people..I thought this was a populated server. Is it because there are just few new players or that I'm in East America and so everyone is sleeping IRL?
    Well, from personal experience; Undead isn't the top horde race. With the new WoD character models, the Undead took the blunt of the blow with the most appearance bugs in character creation. So from that, I'm sure alot of Horde Players refuse to play Undead until it's fixed. Secondly, Undead starting Zone is pretty huge. Much like Taurens. So the chances of seeing anyone can be a little bit less.

I hope that helps justify the cause. :P

8. I've been leveling in the undead starting area and NOBODY is around. I'm already level 10, and I've ran into at most 3 people..I thought this was a populated server. Is it because there are just few new players or that I'm in East America and so everyone is sleeping IRL?
    8k + ppl online.
    Yet mop barely reaches 3k.
    surely a population issue, piss off
    God forbid cata realms

9. Hardcore realm with x1 level up rates while everybody is just dungeon boosting and skipping all the quests. Only the stupids, dedicated ones and those with alot of time actually quest. Anyone with some selfrespect skips the quests.

10. Haha ture that, just check any 80ies achievment stats, they have like 400 quests completed and tons of mobs killed. You will find every 3rd or 4th with 400 quests done with being level 80y. If you want, just go now at orgrimmar and check ragefire chasm, boosters from level 8 to 21 lvl under 30 minutes :) and from 21 to 30 in shadowfang keep. The average boost time from 1-40 takes about 6-8h /played. Lordareon has such a ''dedicated'' community to ''quest'' in 1x rates, without RDF. ''HAARDCOOORE MAAAN'' :D, please perma ban boosters, thanks.

11. Warmane is 85% EU players. You're just logging in at a time when US players are online which is hardly any.

12. Haha ture that, just check any 80ies achievment stats, they have like 400 quests completed and tons of mobs killed. You will find every 3rd or 4th with 400 quests done with being level 80y. If you want, just go now at orgrimmar and check ragefire chasm, boosters from level 8 to 21 lvl under 30 minutes :) and from 21 to 30 in shadowfang keep. The average boost time from 1-40 takes about 6-8h /played. Lordareon has such a ''dedicated'' community to ''quest'' in 1x rates, without RDF. ''HAARDCOOORE MAAAN'' :D, please perma ban boosters, thanks.
    boosting is totaly allowed , i boosted my main character 0-60 in 9 hours. sounds like l2p issue to me

13. Well, from personal experience; Undead isn't the top horde race. With the new WoD character models, the Undead took the blunt of the blow with the most appearance bugs in character creation. So from that, I'm sure alot of Horde Players refuse to play Undead until it's fixed.
    You are not forced to use the client with WoD models. The link for the original client is there and works just fine.

14. good to know, time to abuse this :D

12 Last