1. boosting is totaly allowed , i boosted my main character 0-60 in 9 hours. sounds like l2p issue to me
    however you cannot tag skull mobs cuz u gonna get banhammered ! The mechanics are the same as they were on retail only difference is here youre allowed to have 2 accounts which makes it way easier.

2. Server peaks 10k, yes definately there's population issue

3. Just get to STV, that oughta delete your thirst for meeting new people.

4. however you cannot tag skull mobs cuz u gonna get banhammered ! The mechanics are the same as they were on retail only difference is here youre allowed to have 2 accounts which makes it way easier.
    Pshh, tagged my way to 60 on lord, no ban, whatevs warmane dont care <3 i do no harm to server anyways

5. Pshh, tagged my way to 60 on lord, no ban, whatevs warmane dont care <3 i do no harm to server anyways
    You might want to think twice before openly bragging about breaking rules.
    Or about making it up to "be funny" - after all, what are we going to trust if not a confession?

6. You might want to think twice before openly bragging about breaking rules.
    Or about making it up to "be funny" - after all, what are we going to trust if not a confession?
    round of applause for this guy suspending acc that i dont use for only 4 days, (FOUUUUR) :D
    Please consider bigger bans for exploits, got plenty of them already reported on bugtracker, more to come, good luck fixing them ;)

7. round of applause for this guy suspending acc that i dont use for only 4 days, (FOUUUUR) :D
    Please consider bigger bans for exploits, got plenty of them already reported on bugtracker, more to come, good luck fixing them ;)
    Sounds like your parents never gave you enough attention. Boasting and bragging to the police about breaking the law isn't going to make you a winner. You're only hurting yourself.

8. round of applause for this guy suspending acc that i dont use for only 4 days, (FOUUUUR) :D
    Are you that desperate for a permanent ban? You do realise that within 2 minutes, they can generate a list with all your accounts and ban them all?

9. Population issue is when you are playing NE and you have a 8 lvl quest to gather 4 different items in a deep cave. Each one respawns after around 5-10 mins and there are 6 more elves doing the same quest, at he same time. You'll be begging for privacy at certain point.. I'm in Europe and play in the evening.

First 12