1. Multiboxing Permitted?

I thought I remember there being a vote at the launch of Lordaeron that would ban or allow multiboxing, and the community ended up voting against it. Is multiboxing permitted or against the rules?

2. I thought I remember there being a vote at the launch of Lordaeron that would ban or allow multiboxing, and the community ended up voting against it. Is multiboxing permitted or against the rules?
    Multiboxing is and has always been allowed, just like on retail.

Enjoy! :)

:edit: I just realised you posted this in the multiboxing subforum, don't you think multiboxing would be allowed if there's a complete subforum about it? :P

3. Something tells me that they were posting this more as a way of verifying they had grounds to complain about boxing, rather than starting to box or making sure they are good to continue.

4. Something tells me that they were posting this more as a way of verifying they had grounds to complain about boxing, rather than starting to box or making sure they are good to continue.
    Ya think? ;)

5. lol sorry, had just woken up, and no coffee, brain was dead :P

6. Multiboxing is and has always been allowed, just like on retail.

Enjoy! :)

:edit: I just realised you posted this in the multiboxing subforum, don't you think multiboxing would be allowed if there's a complete subforum about it? :P
    lol lol lol lol lol lol lol.....

:D

I'm laughing so hard i'm almost crying. So true, so true!

7. lol lol lol lol lol lol lol.....

:D

I'm laughing so hard i'm almost crying. So true, so true!
    I'm so happy you're entertained that easily. ;)